Chapter 8 - Okay Kuzco

Start from the beginning

Rolling my eyes I shake it off, reaching down into my unicorn bag. Which I've now dubbed my knit sack (Nut Sack).. Because I have shitty humor. Grabbing the plush Gabe I somehow managed to finish yesterday. Tossing it over towards the angel. "There, your mini me. I finished it yesterday, was waiting in seeing you again so I could give it to you. Didn't want to bother you if you had anything important you were doing." Gabriel catches it easily, turning it so he can look. A genuine smile creeping onto his face. The large golden wings behind him puffing up slightly.

"Thanks Sugar.. You know you can always pray for me right?"

"Well.. I just don't wanna impede on anything you're doing.." He is a celestial being. He's bound to have important shit.. then again it is Gabriel..

"Anyways, Is there any place by chance.. you've always wanted to go..?" Gabriel asks as he pouts his lips summoning a Lollipop so he can play with it's stick. Eyes darting from me to the floor then back again.. Thinking he's being subtle.. he's not.

"Not particularly. I prefer to be indoors." Where it's safe.. but on occasion I enjoy leaving.. I should be safe with Sam and Dean. This new world will give me a chance to get over my fear.. all I did in mine was stay locked up in my house so I didn't have to face anything.. Grabbing my needles I continue creating Castiel's plush bee. Needing to finish it before he gets back. Not wanting the angel to see it unfinished... But more importantly, I need to get my mind off of everything.

"Really? No place sounds interesting? Vegas?" Gabriel tilts his head raising his voice an octive.

"The capital of sin? Pfft, why am I not surprised.. Mr. Pornstar." Rolling my eyes I begin a new row on my project.

A grin creeps onto Gabriel's face, resting his elbow on the back of the chair. Puffing out his chest and wings. "You saw those? Like what you saw Sugar?" Winking at me with a seductive smile. I feel the butterflies erupt from my stomach. Get back in there you little shits!

Play it cool Emily.. He's just fucking with you. Shut it down. "Ahem. Well, Considering the show in my world was PG. No I did not see you have sex Gabe." Gabriel deflates slightly, his shoulders and wings slumping. "Why? Did you want me to see you fuck a terrible actress?" Why the hell did his wings droop?

"PFFFF. I'll have you know all of the noises are GENUINE. What do you take me for Sugar? I would never leave a partner unsatisfied." Gabriel pouts as he crosses his arms over his chest. Taking major offense to my comment.

"Could we stop with the sex convo please?" I won't be able to masturbate to thoughts of this.. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING TOYS!

The door to the bunker opens with the sound of scraping metal. "Honey! We're home!" Dean bellows out as he jogs down the stairs. Castiel squints at him in confusion following behind him, Jack a few steps behind.

"Dean! Sam! Cas! Jack! Welcome back boy's!" Turning to face them I smile wide. Seeing my boys back home safe.. what a relief, that's a weight off my chest.. until they go on another hunt that is.

"Hello Emily." Castiel greets me with a nod, I quickly hide the project in my bag. Not wanting him to see it until it's complete.

"How was the hunt?" Turning more I rest my chin on the back of the couch. Gabriel pouting even more behind me, since I've taken my attention off him.