CHAPTER 47- What the hell is all this?

Start from the beginning

"I'm leaving, see you in the evening." his voice came lower than before.

"Alrighty bye, drive slow." I yell pausing my work for second.

He chuckled behind me making me jump in my place.

"I will, bye," he came forward and wrapped his hands around my waist turning me around in my place.

"Aren't you getting late?" I ask trying to push him away.

"Hmm, I love you." he smiled.

I smiled in return and replied "I love you," 

He leaned down and pecked my lips then my forehead before winking and leaving.

"Drive slow," I yell one last time with a smile.

"Yes ma'am," he yells back making me smile wider. I lightly touch my forehead which still felt warm and smiled to myself

I get back to packing my things, I really need to do it the previous night.

God I hate Mondays.

I run down the stairs quickly to find Nanna in the kitchen humming and cooking.

"Morning Nanna," I peck her cheek before going to make my coffee. 

"Didn't Arjun just leave?" she asked.

"Ya...why?" I ask confused.

She pointed at my direction.

I glance down to find I was making coffee in Arjun's cup as well.

"Ah, sorry...do you want any?" I ask.

"I'm good," she chuckled.

...

Finally making to the hospital, I make my way inside. Greeting everyone on my way I reached my cabin.

Just as I was about to open the door my phone rang. Taking my phone I checked the caller id to find Arjun calling.

"Did you reach?" was the first thing he asked as soon as I answered. His concern made me smile unconsciously.

"Yes, did you drive slow?" question back and open the door.

"Indeed," he replied back before asking something but I didn't pay attention since I was focused on something kept on my table making my heart race.

"Angel?" he called out.

"Huh? Y-ya." I gulp breathing heavily.

"Angel are you fine?" his concern voice made me snap out.

"Um, ya ya sorry just...uh reading a report. You know what? I'll call you in a while?" I ask trying my best to keep my voice from breaking.

"Are you sure your fine?" he asked again.

"Yes Arjun I'm good, I'll call you in sometime." I hung up before he could reply and closed my eyes before looking at the paper kept on the table.

I'm sure I warned you to keep away from my Arjun. You really have a fucking thick skull don't you? Ever since you were small you never understood or listened to others until you faced the consequences so I will make sure you do them this time. One more time you touch him and I swear to god I will kill that bitch of your so called sister. 

DO NOT TAKE THESE TREATS LIGHTLY BECASUE I WILL DO IT.  Oh and if you mention this to Arjun, I will not spare you either .Now in the envelop you will find some things make sure to observe them carefully. This is your last warning, next time I won't be kind enough to send you warnings, I will just end up doing it. Its a promise my love.