Ch. 7: Nerf on my Terf

Start from the beginning

"YEAH!"

"NO!"

"NIALL YOU BLOODY BABOON!"

The boys began to make a huge fuss as we all grouped back together. And Louis pushed Niall to the floor and scoffed at him. "How could you mate? Mates before dates!"

"I wasn't armed!" He countered.

"Bologna!"

"It was true. I got him while he was raiding the fridge. Sorry, Brother. Next time pick me on your team and we can take everyone on by ourselves." He turned to me and hugged me.

"This is why we're siblings. You just know me so well."

"Yeah, cause its not like she stalks you or anything." Lilybeth said and the boys chuckled. I pushed away from Louis and shot her a glare. "Can you believe I got Harry? I suck."

I chuckled along with Niall as we shared a look remembering our conversation from about a minute ago. "I can't believe that either. I just saw him on the floor and when he said it was you I was like what the heck that girl couldn't aim even if she had a shotgun and Lil Wayne was infront of her!"

"I'm hungry!" Niall whinned. I groaned and held up my nerf gun and shot him again smack dab on the cheek. The boys laughed and gave me high fives while he just picked up the dart and threw it at me. "Just for that I'm getting food with out you!"

"Oh, how will I ever bear the pain of you getting food with out me!" I joked, "Come one guys we're getting food with out Niall." I stuck my tongue at him.

"Like hell you are!" We all laughed as we made our way to the front door and then stopped. Where the heck were we going to eat? And how the hell were we going to get there? We could take two cars. But Harry and Louis hate being separated for long. They even told me if I fan-girled infront of them and said something about Larry Stynlinson they would give me the silent treatment. So, I stopped.

We decided on walking. Beth and I thought of it. Well actually she did. Over achieving bitch. Who likes to excersize? NO ONE! I trailed along beside her ignoring the boys who agreed on walking. Beth was going on about how she wanted to see the London Eye. I told her that'd be nice and then Harry joined ther conversation saying that'd he'd take us sometime if we wanted. We agreed eagerly and then Liam told us both that if we wanted maybe he could take us to the recording studio with the boys someday. He scolded Niall who was supposed to be writing a song, but was basically putting it off. He said he had major writer's block and that if he wanted it done to do it himself. Beth then told them that I wrote songs and maybe I could help. To which I slapped a hand over her mouth and told them to ignore that.

She took my phone from my back pocket and as I tried to reach it back the boys made a barrier around us both. "Look, she writes some of them on her phone."

I tried to fight my way through the circle to be left out and pushed back while my phone was being passed around like it was some sort of drug. "Its not good. I promise."

"You're right its not good. These are brilliant. Where did you learn to write like this?" Liam asked giving my phone back.

"Shakespeare."

"She's such a nerd when she writes," Lily told them. "'Look I used internal and external rhyme in this stanza' its horrid."

"I do not sound like that!" But soon we were walking again and I was dragged to the back by Liam along with Niall. Telling me that I should help Niall get over his writers block. And when a One Direction boy wants you to write a song for him you don't object.

"ITS ONE DIRECTION!" A girl shreeked and then fans stormed our way. The boys just smiled and signed things for them and took pictures. "Are you the girl that Louis tweeted a picture of?" One of the girls asked.