Jealous - L.Joe

• Dedicated to Tatjana

'Are you going to tell me why you're mad at me?' you ask him but don't look him in the eyes.
Even though you knew why he was mad, you wanted to hear him say it.

You heard him let out a heavy breath but he said nothing. He walked into your common living room and sat down on the couch. He ignores you, not wanting a dispute. The silent makes everything more depressing. 'Oppa Please let me...'

'Who the hell do you think you are?' Byung Hun yelled at you. You were speechless. He has never yelled at you.

'What do you mean?' you aked. 'Are you stupid? You do not know what I mean? Seriously?'

You shake your head. 'Changjo kissed you. Also you do much more with him and hes is NOT your boyfriend!' He was jealous. He has misunderstood everything. Changjo was your best friend since you can think. 'Babe, you know it all wrong. It's not what you think.' You're trying to calm him down but he won't let you talk.

He gets up and walks towards you.
'Now you're wrong Tatjana. I have watched you for several days and you have an affair.Don't lie to me!'
You were shocked. He really thought so about you? 'Don't talk to me like that. First you think I have an affair with my best friend and then you think I lie to you?'

You were about to give him a slap but he took you by the shoulders and pushes you against the wall.

'I told you to not lie to me.' He looks deep into your eyes.
He lets off you and go into your bedroom. You hear a loud bang as if something had fallen over.
You running behind and he storms out of the room. Everything was devastated.

'Calm down.' you scream but he doesn't listen to you. He goes back into the living room and hear him rant. 'Fuck Tatjana. Why do you do this to me?'

He walks up to you and kisses you. He rips your top brutally of your body.'Let's see if Chanjo can do it just as well.'

He quickly pulls you out of your bra and takes a breast in his mouth. He's so sexy when he's mad at you. You moan under his touch. 'Can Chanjo make you moan like this?' He asks massaging the other. You say nothing and just enjoys his touches. He puts his head between your thights and rip off your underwear. 'You're so wet. Are you this wet for Chanjo?' You squeal as he blows cold air on your womanhood.

You arches your back with pleasure as he pulls a finger into you. 'Faster Oppa!' You screamed and he pulls a second finger in you. You lightly scratch his back. 'T-this feels so good. Don't stop.' You say moaning but then he stops abruptly.
'W-why do you stop?' you ask.

'You want a release?' he laughed. I nodded. 'Please Oppa!' he laughed again. ' Dou you beg Chanjo for a release too?' He asked. Then he pulled his pants and underpants off. He placed his hard member between your thighs. 'That's exactly what you get now. A release.' He pushes his member into you. He gets faster but then stops again. You have tears in your eyes, wanting a release. 'Ride me.' He says. You do what he want and sit on his lap. You move your hips up and down, getting faster. Than your climax reaches you. Byung Hun also reaches his climax and collapse next to you.

'I'm sorry for beeing so jealous. I know you would never cheat on me.' He says. He nuzzled to your neck and you feel his warm breath. 'I love you Tatjana.'

'I love you too.'

-------
I hope you like it :)♡