Pull the Trigger Chapter 3

"So do you think it's real now?" Jay said as he took it out of my hand. I said nothing i was still in shock that it was real. "What are you going to do with it?" asked Talia who looked quiet scared and pail.  "I'm going to try it out on the Shop-keeper" Ray started to laugh as we stood frozen looking at each other. "Don't Jay who know's what could happen to you if you get caught" "Don't tell me what to do" He started to point the gun at me but i could see it in he's eyes that he didn't want to cause trouble but didn't want to appear weak in front of he's friends. "What are you going to do to me? Shoot me?" Jay had frozen thinking about what to do next and then he finally replied "Yeah i will if you don't shut up and do what i say!" I took a step closer to him "I'm.....I'm not scared of you.... If your going to shoot me then Pull the Trigger"

Jay stood there amazed that i wasn't afraid of him even with a gun pointed at me but inside i was terrified of him i felt frightened and worried of what would happen next. "Are you sure your not scared of me?" ".....I'm sure!" He froze except for he's hand which was shaking nervously. "Are you sure you want to shoot me?".........He paused  "I..I cant do it not to you" He went to take the bullets out but "Bang!" The Trigger had been pulled and i had been shot.... "Jay!" i heard Talia scream as she rushed to my side. "I......I didn't mean it ..... I didn't! i never wanted to hurt her!" Everybody went silent as they saw my blood spill to the floor tears began to fill there eye's.

Talia was holding me as i layed on the floor looking at the hole in my chest. "CC I'm so sorry i never ever wanted to hurt y-" "Don't talk to me!" I said tears rolling down my cheek's i realised then that i had never lost my feeling's for him but bottled them up and as i felt my life past before my eye's i realised that i shouldn't have got involved in the gang to impress him. "I'm sorry i really am i......I'm going to go get help" he jumped up and started running to the streets....That was the last memory i had because now I'm in the sky watching over Talia makeing sure she's safe. Sometime's i see Jay around the school or at my grave when him and the rest of the guys come to change the flowers on my gravestone.Ever since i died the guys have been going to school and they've stopped stealing and drinking. So sometimes i wonder maybe it was best for me to have said goodbye maybe saying Pull the Trigger was the best thing for me to say because i might have lost my life but Jay's and the rest of the gang's has just begun.....