1

Edited
Rewrite

•  •  •

(N) was known for their stumbling of words, either because they tried talking about different things all at once and quickly-- or they just couldn't speak as fast as they could think. One noticeable habit they had was huffing after each fumble, audibly displeased with themselves--earning the nickname huffer or the mock stutter of their name.

As of now, Mirio was at their side listening and yet, not listening to their attempts at speech.

"Are you- are you even listening to me?" He wasn't one to lie, but the look of disappointment on their face made him think twice.

"Nope,"

Mirio said, stretching his arms and yawning. Again, they huffed and crossed their arms, in mock anger. Finding it funny that their huff went completely unnoticed to them, he laughed aloud until the librarian had to shut him up.

The smile on (N)'s face was enough for Mirio, if him being scolded made them laugh then it was well worth it. He stood up, helping them with their stuff and the two walked out to find another place to "study"--even though Mirio was just slacking off.

"Ne ne, (N)?"

"What is it?"

Mirio pursed his lips, thinking of things to say, as he only called their name for the heck of it. He shrugged, forgetting the purpose of getting their attention and resumed with his doodling on the test review. (N) sighed, shifting to sit on their knees instead, brushing their hair back. All the while, Mirio watched in interest as they did so leaning on his palm lovingly.

"Stop staring at me doofus."

"Ah,"

He did so, looking away with a slight blush but looked back again,

"You're stunning though. Why would I want to look away from my dear deity?"

(N) groaned in annoyance, just a bit flustered from his flirty antics. Mirio only pushed on, making kissy faces and smooching sounds. "Oh come on (N), you know you want some."

"I do not 'want some', now please study!"

"Bitch please, who wouldn't want some of this?"

Mirio said, striking a pose that would put David to shame. (N) laughed a little, pushing him but let him continue his show. "Please senpai,"

Whipping their head to look at him, he was obnoxiously smiling and sat on his knees like some chick in hentai.

"MIRIO! YOU DID NOT,"

"I did,"

"You idiot! You're nasty, shoo, get off my bed before you dirty it with your thoughts, holy mother of Christ please forgive his sins, "

"(N)--"

"And give him a good sense of humor, amen."

"Wha-what?! I'm hilarious! You're just hating."

They rolled their eyes, kicking him until he was at the edge of the bed.

"Wait--please, don't kick me off or I swear,"

"Swear what? This is my bed hoe, my rules."

They kicked them off and Mirio widened his eyes, hands reaching out to grab anything. Yelping, (N) was dragged down by their ankles as they fell. Groaning, Mirio lay on his back whilst they painfully fell onto his hips.

"Oh fuck,"

"Oh my God, I'm sorry. Here let me-I didn't, god--are you okay?"

"(N)..."

Mirio groaned, not knowing where to place his hands.

"Yes? What is it?"

"You landed on my dick, get off me please."

"Oh shit."

(N) pushed themselves off as Mirio cradled his Jr. They apologized profusely and kept going as he hadn't responded.

"I swear it was an acc-accident! It was your fault anyway, who told you to grab me- huh? You never listen--"

"I like you and god damn does this hurt."

"And and--huh?"

The two stared at one another in silence, one confused and the other dead serious. (N) gulped, finally processing the abrupt confession; but, whether it was true or not was still a question. Deciding that it was most likely his flirty personality, they chose to flirt right back as he has never gotten a taste of his own medicine.

"That's cute, but I'm way out of your league little boy,"

Mirio pouted, saying nothing as he hadn't expected that answer out of them.

"You're only a year older and I think you'd disagree after you've seen what I can offer,"

He smiled, hoping they got his innuendo and luckily for him, they had.

"You're gross."

"I'm serious though, I actually like you. Be mine!"

"No way,"

"Oh."

(N) frowned, looking at his disappointed face and shook their head. "How can-ca-ugh, how can you, like me?"

"Permission to kiss you, sir?"

Rolling their eyes, they shrugged in response. Mirio smiled and leaned in, slowly pressing his lips against theirs. He pulled away, this time with a blush and rubbing the back of his head.

"I don't know if that explained anything but you make me feel good about myself, I also enjoy your company."

"You're cheesy you know that, right?"

Laughing, he pat their back.

"Yes! Just for you though."

"All it took was for me to crush your-"

"Shuddap!"