I

Wales awoke from a deep sleep while he was stuck inside the UK. He didn't like to be in the british isles, he wanted to be independent with his buddy Scotland. Scotland was a hoose In independence, he wanted to be independent, so did everyone else (well, except for England, of course).
         5 countries in rivalry against one.
As in, 4 against one (if you count Ireland, of course;) What was the reason everyone wanted to be released from the United Kingdom? They were wanting to be as a bird. Hardy, Har, Har! One day, Wales was wondering, what would it be like, he thought to himself, what would it be like, if we were released from this snoozbooser? He was just thinking about it. Suddenly, of for some reason, cracked the UK. 'Oh god!' He screamed. 'FRANCE!', 'what is it U.K?' Oui' replied France. 'I think! i-im breaking apart, Chap!'. Something weird was going on. Scotland Banged and Banged on teh Gums of the Uk stabbing small, tiny knives. Cracking apart from form, UK was rught now bleeding. 'Are you sure, Bonjourno' asked France, looking a but suspicious. 'I'm most certain, WGGAUFHHH!' The UK bellowed while cracking into a million peices. The United Kingdom was gone, now facing independence for all countries in it.
     'Yes, I'm free!' Shouted scotland at teh top of his lungs.
'Thanks, scotland!' Replied Wales. 'Now i can marry the love of my life, when i find the love of my life.', Wales was never this happy for ever before. England, (you'd excpect this) was quite angry at teh full situation. When things were on the horizon, She thought that the Uk had to be formed once again to live our forever tommorow lives. But No one wanted to make that thing again. They were far too tired in a stomach for that, instead, Wales asked Scotland if he wanted to form an alliance. 'Hmm, i'll think about it,' he said. 'Umm, why wouldn't we make an alliance, WE'RE BEST BUDDIES!', that made wales quite so very happy. 'We?' He pondered the saying. 'All of us will join!' Joined Northern Ireland and Ireland. Anything to get away from the tummy of a fat boy.

Wales: what now?

Scotland: we need a name for it!

Ireland: how about the British Isle Defendence Pact, BIDP for short?

N Ireland: Yeah, Oh yeah! Let's do it!

Wales: we also need More troop countries.

England: I've improved myself, my war status, my econmy, NOW IT'S TIME TO DESTROY ALL OF YOU! SAY GOODBYE TO SWEET LORD MERCY!

England shouted out at the top of her lungs,

England: GET HERE!

There was something for now to be done, The battle had just begun. First off, Wales dodged all of England's knive shots and gun attacks. England was now America, y' know. Because of the guns. But England had never surrendered, She attacked more and mor until, KA-POW! She slapped Wales and smacked and smacked. Wales fell to the ground in pain, while Scotland had nearly surrendered until a small voice squeaked an itty-bwitty wowd.
                     'WALES!' the voice shouted.

Wales: who is that?

Cornwall: it's us, Cornwall and Isle Of Man.

IAM: we want independence from England, can teh pact send weapons.

Wales: why not?

Scotland: Yeah, let's do this pact.

BIDP: OKAY!

They beat England to bits, it was quite easy when teh full pact worked together. Every country versus England. This ovbiously affected England. But this couldn't mean anything. England would never surrender, she screamed and ran to them. Wales dodged, while Scotland helped wales and sneak attacked the troops of the English army. The scottish had stabbed the spears and the swords.
         But did England give up?
No, she didn't. Wales mad Northern Ireland come in to gelp, she stabbed the back-up troops like she was the king of the entire universe, or the multiverse (y' knoe, if taht's actually a reality.). But teh thing is, Ireland seemed to have not been doing anything for teh pact. He was supercharging.

Scotland: Ireland, we're in a bit of a pickle here.

Ireland: WAIT FOR IT, wait for It! AUAHAUAUAUHAHAHAJAGDHHGHHFHGHHGGH!

Ireland was now supercharged, this was ultra power mode.

Wales: Scotland!

Scotland: Y-yes wales?

Wales: let's find more troops, it's frothbunglingly hard to defeat this madwoman!

Scotland: Okay, let's find someone, and fast!

Norway: let me help!

France: AND ME!

Europe: and us!

Of course, the whole of Europe could beat England.

England: I'VE LOST ALL MY TROOPS!

Wales: give up,

England I SURRENDER, I SURRENDER!