The Supernatural chp. 40

Ok so I’m freaking out a little, I’m already on chapter 40!!!! I hope to finish the chapter by 4/4 because that would be exactly two months since I started writing it :) wow, I think that’s the shortest time it’s ever taken me to write a story :P anyway, I really want to keep the story in the 40’s I don’t really want to have to go into the fifties but I have a feeling I’m going to have to :( there’s still quite a lot that has to happen. I already know how the story’s going to end hehehe if any of you want to know or are curious, just message me and I’ll give you hints :PPP so…..ya here’s chapter 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 40

Zane flashed ourselves through the phone. We popped in the room and there was a man sitting at a desk in a smallish room. He looked up and got a frightened look on his face. He shakily stood up

“No need to be afraid sir. We mean no harm”

He nodded and I stepped forward to shake his hand

He shook it and paused a second to start at the A on my wrist

I pulled my hand away an raised an eyebrow

“Sorry, sorry” he said looking down

“Sir, I’m Delilah Duncan and this is Zane Coswell” I said gesturing to Zane

He nodded

“P-please have a seat” he said gesturing to one of the couches

Zane and I sat down and the man sat opposite us

“S-so you have a plan?”

“Yes but first things first. I just want you to know we have no intentions of being loyal to the Affinity, we want it stopped and put to an end”

“Alright. Prove it”

“Were the ones who convinced them to go to war”

“What does that prove?”

“Well a while ago, we explained the situation to the school, Hallendite. We explained how dark forced are slowly gaining power and leading us into a war. The students and family are willing to fight for their freedom. We have over four thousand people to fight”

“Four thousand?”

“Yes”

“Well that certainly is a great many”

“Yes, we know”

“So what is the other part of this ‘plan’?”

“You have to lose the war”

“What?!”

“You have to lose the war?”

“You know, you’re not exactly convincing me that you want the Affinity stopped”

“Yes, I realize that but let me explain why”

“Please do”

“Well, as I already told you, we have over four thousand people willing to fight. The Affinity is invading on April twenty forth, that’s less than a month away. If you guys make them think they won the war it would make the leader think he finally won after like three hundred years. Then, after they win, of course they’re going to take over the government. But, the thing is, if they think they won, they would never be expecting a surprise attack. That’s where the troops we have come in. We would be able to catch them by surprise and chances are, we would have a really big advantage”

He nodded taking everything in. “Well that sounds like a good plan…but it would be very risky”

“Yes, we know that but it’s worth a shot isn’t it? If worse comes to worse, the Affinity wins the war but I will do everything in my power  to make sure Alexander is delayed to make everyone into slaves”