| 25 - 5 | The Attack |

Start from the beginning

The blood was everywhere he could see. It was so... So frustrating.

Like, he's just sitting there. Watching. Unable to do anything as All For One slowly, painfully murders everyone dear to him. His mother, All Might, his friends, his teachers, Eri, and the list goes on.

A pencil snapped as he faced All For One. The tears in his eyes evaporated as his quirk activated, flaring off torrents of energy at the cryptic.

"Mi-midoriya?"

"Hey, why not think about it in a good way? Eri is someone you think dearly of!" Toga attempted to reason. But this was the same girl who thought killing her crush would make them love her.

"If you value your life it's smarter to shut up," Dabi announced.

"I expected All Might because that's obvious. I held back because I was grateful that my mother is still alive next to me. But you dared, even if it's a screen, you dared to touch Eri-chan?!" Midoriya wanted to scream at the villain he'll face off. But instead, he put aside the broken pencil and walked to comfort Eri who was shivering into his mother's arms as Ochaco and those who were there to save Eri, looked angry. Quirk deactivated.

--

"Hey, what's stopping us from killing him here?"

"Shota!!" Nemuri shouted at her kohai. Not that I disagree...

"I get you guys are villains and all but how could you hurt Eri!! Overjerk was enough! Kero!" Tsu huffed.

"Overjerk?" Kai mumbled as Compress wheezed ahead of him.

"I'm so angry!!" Neijire slammed her just on the wall as it vibrated under the impact, wait that wasn't her. She looked forward to seeing Midoriya moving his fist from the wall.

So much for reducing the tension last chapter.

--

"Hey is murder okay in here?"

"What? Noo!! Continue watching first and you'll understand!" Alisha quickly pressed the play button before things can take a sudden turn for the worst.

Come on, Izuku.

He shut his eyes tightly.

You can do it. Take it all in.

He quietly repeated every word All For One had said to him.

Endure it.

It's not real. They're all still alive.

"Ah, so it's a hallucination." Nezu blinked with slight interest as he stared at the battered man.

"That's a good thing to hear, I was afraid of someone causing a casualty." Recovery girl said wiping her forehead.

"So the attack is just one hallucination?" Best Jeanest asked fixing his scarf.

--

"Oh."

"I still don't forgive him."

"Agree."

He told himself as he checked his memory. Yes, he remembered every word that came out of All For One's mouth.

He was going to do something else until he was interrupted by a bloodcurdling scream, a splash of blood, and another dead body dropped in front of him. Well, Todoroki was dead.

The Todoroki's in question flinched at his words and how casual they sound. As Rei's eyes glittered with tears she faced her youngest son... Not bearing the thought of him dying, especially so young.