| chapter -6 Roka |

Finally my book crossed 1.02 k Readers and silent readers do vote and check out the target
-----------------------------------------------------------

"The past is behind,learn from it
The future is ahead ,prepare for it
The present is here live it "
-anonymous

Roka ceremony was held in Singhania Mansion and was kept as a private affair only family members from both the sides were present and few close friends .Bani came down with an embarrassed face and saw khusi veer coming. She gave a awkward smile to them and kept standing near meera while playing with her dupatta .

Veer saw her ang chuckled seeing her but hus Breath hitched seeing her fully wearing a white anarkali with golden borders at the end of the dupatta her perfect bun with few strands of hair left open her doe-shaped sharp eyes which always attract him her plumpy lips shaded with nude lipstick and her silver jhumka moving to and fro while she was talking overall she was looking perfect and awesome .

Khusi smirked seeing his brother she nudged him and gave a teasing look .

Khusi -"veer bani aachi lag rhi hai na"

Veer - "aachi nhi ...bhut aachi lag rhi hai " he said lost in her

Khusi - "aacha ji... Bhut achi hahahah" she said while laughing

Veer -" mera...mtlb hai kyi... Ha achi lag rhi hai... Kya Kuch bhi khusi waise arnav kaise lag rha hai " he said raising his eyebrows.

Khusi -" haa tal le baat koi na sabka din aayega tera bhi aayega ya infacf aagya aur rhi baat arnav ji kyi toh woh tere sai jyada handsome lag rhe hai haina " she said admiring him

Veer -"hahah very funny tere aur arnav ke beech sab theek hai na "

Khusi -"ha baba... Sab theek hai abh chal warna mai chali "

Meera - " Bani.. Ita awkward kyu lag rhi hai kuch hua hai kya "

Bani -"Nhi meera di kuch nhi hua... Baas aase hyi aap aapne saaiyan ji oe focus karo "she said eyeing towards tapish bhai who is fully lost.

Meera -"chup kar.. waise tera din bhi aayega beta "she said looking towards tapish who was continuously looking at her.

Bela -" aree jijuu.. Hume pta hai meera dii aachi laag rhi hai abh aase ghuro mat nazar lag jayegyi " she said and hi-fi with bani.

Bani -" aur nhi toh kya.. waise jiju bhi handsome lag rhe hai haina diiiidiiii"she said nudging meera .

Khusi - " kyu nhi lagegye.. Veer ne joh tyar kiya hai aur saath mai pinch bhi kiya as a return gift kyu veer " she said.