CHAPTER 6:KIDNAPPED

Seokjin puked and became so dizzy as he woke up that morning as he arrange his vegetables that he was going to sell. He's not selling fish because it's not a season for fishing.

Jungkook saw it and he begun to worry.

"What's the matter? Are you okay love?" Ask Jungkook.

Seokjin just smile and put his hands to his stomach.

For an instant Jungkook know what it meant. Hes smile from ear to ear.

"Really? I'm going to be a father again?"

Seokjin nod "and Nayun will be a big sister" seokjin added.

Jungkook was so happy he lifted Seokjin in the air and swing him. Seokjin was laughing. Then Nayun came, because she heard it all. And she was so happy to heared the news that his appa is pregnant and shes going to have a sibling, it was a long time dream for her and finally it came true.

"Appa, im so happy. Im going to have a baby sister or brother"said nayun. Jungkook smile and put seokjin down and went to his daughter. Then Jungkook lifted her up and also swing her. The little girl smile and giggle. While seokjin has a tear on his face. He cant believe how their family stay happy even thou they were not rich and doesnt have anything but a loving family.

"Comehere love" jungkook said as he signal for seokjin to come. Seokjin came and jungkook kiss his temples and he also kiss nayuns forehead.

"I love you both, you two and the baby is my happiness" jungkook said then he hug Nayun.

Seokjin join in a hug.
Their so happy. So happy.

*******
Jungkook went out to fine another job, because it's not season for fishing right now. He let Seokjin rest with his daughter. Jungkook will comeback after he find another extra job, so he can sell the vegetable. He doesn't want seokjin to work right now. Because he's still dizzy.

But he didn't expect what will happened next.

Jungkook had gone for only 3 hours and he was happy, because he found a job as a stock man in a small store in the town.

Jungkook was smiling as he holds a fresh fish that they will eat later in dinner. But his heart beating fast as he saw their bamboo door open. Because Seokjin didn't open that door, because he was afraid that a wild animal can get into their house. So Jungkook rush towards their house, then plastic that full of fish loosen grip to his hands and fall to the ground.

He gasp as he saw the inside of their small hut. It was so messy even if they don't have many things in the house. He panicked more when he saw his little angel, kneeling down her small hands cover her face. Jungkook run towards his daughter and immediately hug her.

"Nayun, can you tell me what happened and where is your Appa?" He said with his warmest voice.  Then the child remove her hands towards her face and Jungkook saw how red her eyes was.

"Father, they took Appa. They took him. They took him, we have to get Appa back." Said his little angel.

"What? Who took your Appa?"

"Those men, Men in color black"said the crying Nayun.

"Shhhuush, Nayun don't worry we will get your Appa back. I promise" said Jungkook.

Who the hell are you? What do you need to my pregnant husband.

*******
Ring! Ring!!!!

"Hello, did you get him?"

"Yes, hyung. He's sleeping peacefully beside me"said Namjoon as he look at Seokjin.

"Good, be careful at the road. Namjoon"

"Don't worry I will, hyung. Bye"

*******
A/N

Sorry i took so long to update this book.
But don't worry. I will not discontinued any of my books.

Have a great day angels.
Thanks for reading.
Love you