Safe - Rania x reader

Another Rania Oneshot nobody asked for. I just had this idea in my head and wanted to write it down. So here it is.

Warning: Abuse and violence ahead! Please don't read if you're not comfortable with it!

---------------------

„(f/n)?! What are you doing here?", Rania greeted me at the front door of her house.

"Sorry for showing up without any warning. But I ..."

I was interrupted by Rania's dad shouting: "Rania! Who's there and what do they want?"

"You should disappear before he sees you", Rania insisted quietly.

But her dad was already approaching us. "Who's that?", he grumbled.

"Hello, sir", I greeted him with a polite smile. "I'm (f/n), Rania's friend from school. I realized that I had never met her parents and thought I should introduce myself."

Rania and I both observed her fathers reaction carefully. I knew that he was an alcoholic, actually an abusive one and I was sick of seeing Rania suffer from it, although she hid it well. That was also why I was pretending to be a friend and not her girlfriend. We had a secret relationship because Rania was afraid what would happen if her dad found out.

"Before you turn me down ... I baked some brownies. Maybe you would like to try one? You can have as many as you want if you like them", I offered.

After a short moment of hesitation he took one of the brownies and soon took the box from me.

"Alright, you can come in. But don't be too noisy", he instructed me.

"Thank you, sir", I responded and followed Rania to her room where she immediately started laughing.

"I can't believe you did that", she exclaimed.

"Me neither. Thought I'd lose my nerves on the way here, but I really wanted to see you", I admitted.

"You're actually the first person to visit me besides Layan since ... I can't even remember when I had another guest last time. And he only lets her in because she's been my friend basically my whole life and he's used to it", she recalled.

It did not stay at this one time. From that day on I visited Rania at least three times a week as her dad did not want her to go out with me. My baking skills were guaranteeing me to get into the house combined with my politeness whenever her father was home. Though it was tough to be polite to a drunk abuser.

"So what's the plan today?", I asked Rania as she was sitting at her desk and I on her bed.

She turned around to me and froze.

"Are you alright?", I worried nervously.

She stood up and approached me. A smirk was evident on her face.

"You know ... sometimes I forget how stunning you are", she stated and leaned down to kiss me.

We both lost ourselves in that kiss that quickly turned into a make-out session on her bed. Unfortunately we did not realize fast enough how the door opened.

"Rania, you ..." Out of all the times Rania and I had been hanging out of course her dad had to enter her room now. Usually he never showed up. Otherwise we definitely would not have felt safe enough to kiss.

It took him a few seconds to let the message sink in. That I was Rania's girlfriend and not just any friend. But when he recognized that he crossed the room with three steps and pulled Rania off of me flinging her against the wall.