Chapter two: New ally

The icy terrain outside snowchester was almost unbearable, but I couldn't very well stay in snowchester after I had robbed someone!

So far I had an iron axe, a bunch of wool, a stack of baked potatoes, thirteen torches, and some leather armour... Cookie beside me was wearing a leather helmet but she looked absolutely tired.

So I picked her up and walked on.

Eventually we came to a small hole. I plopped down setting Cookie down to rest when she ran off.

"No! Cookie! Please stay!"

But she was gone.

And then I blacked out.

The next thing I remember is emerald green eyes staring at me. Then I remember being picked up, and then I blacked out completely.

****

I came to a week later. The Emerald eyed man sat in a wooden chair by my bedside. And on my stomach was a sleeping cookie.

He looked at me.

I stared back at him.

"So you survived...?" He murmured, "Guess I am getting better at treating pneumonia..."

"W-who the hell are you?!!!" I shrieked shrinking into the back of the bed making Cookie jump up in shock and hiss at me ticked off for moving.

The boy simply looked at me unmoving before he walked off to a chest in the distance and got out a light-pink potion.

"You know... Most people would thank their Saviour's rather then curse at them..."

"Thank you." I awkwardly let out before he returned to my side and held out the potion.

"I warmed it and added coco beans so it tastes like hot chocolate. Take it you need something warm."

And so I did... and in fact it did taste like hot chocolate... So I decided to trust him.

"My name is Katie."

"Wise." The boy simply answered. "Your cat saved you a canon life by getting me, you owe her a good fish."

"Wha-" I tried to begin but was cut off when the   boy dropped a polar bear fur coat at my bedside.

"First piece of advice; don't go into unknown terrain unprepaired... Especially at night... You are lucky that no monsters got to you..."

I picked up the coat and draped it around my back. And under it was a sword and pickaxe. I gazed up at Wise.

"Second piece of advice; when playing in a multiplayer world have allies when you can."

And that's how I found myself farming wheat and crafting torches under the watchful eye of Wise.

"There I crafted a whole chest of torches what's next?"

"Oh? Alright then I guess I should start dinner... There's some uneeded planks and charcoal in the chest at the back of the house, could you grab it?" Wise asked or rather instructed as he turned away from the book he was reading.

"Sure, be back in a jiffy."

And with that exchange of words I left the inside of the warm home to the back. That's when I caught sight of her, a girl with a crown of long cinnamon hair, a royal blue hoodie rested on the sides of her hips decorating her face was a smiley mask. It seemed she had been out there for a long moment. Debating whether to approach or not.

I drew the bow in my inventory, and in return she did the same.

But that's when Wise came running out waving his hands frantically.

"Yo chill! Athanasia don't shoot our new ally please!"