Chapter one: Faiths death

"Katie! Come back!" My Dad Sapnap called from behind but I didn't pay attention to him, no instead I clutched a ginger figure that dripped blood on my yellow and purple hoodie but I didn't care...

"Hang on Cookie!" I cried out as I rushed through the vast landscape that would permit you entrance to the place of my childhood - or at least a big chunk of it - Kinoko kingdom.

However I was not entering... I was leaving...

I had, had enough...

First my father Quackity left, then my other dad Karl began to insist that I had no other father but him and Sapnap, and now this! The only one of my fathers who I thought wouldn't have me did! - He had struck my cat Cookie for eating the salmon that he had prepared for dinner.

I couldn't take it! - All of them have crossed the line, so why should I stay behind that Line too? I might as well cross it myself!

Cookie painfully meowed as we got on the boat. Rubbing her head weakly against my shaking body.

"Don't worry! I've got a regeneration potion right here!"

and with that I splashed the potion above us both thus affecting us both... And it worked... Cookie's wound closed and she got up and stretched around purring happily.

That's when I heard it again my pet-killing Dad calling for me. But I didn't answer the call... Instead I grabbed the two rows beside me and began my journey...

*****

It was cold - freezing almost... It looked like I entered an snow town... Snowchester... I remember someone mentioning it to me once.

I snuck off the boat and pulled it into my inventory... I hated stealing but it looks like I had no choice.

I hid as Tubbo walked out and excited Snowchester... Then I raided his base for food leather, and a few other items like an axe. Then I snuck out again knowing that I owed this guy a favor.

It's the least I could do... I raided his home.

And as I turned away from the village I knew this was the death of Faith.