The driver soon stopped in front of the building and I got out. There were some paparazzi there and they took some pictures of me as I walked into the building. I got into the elevator and texted Dylan that I was here. When I got to the level, I saw Dylan waiting for me. She led me to the room and I got mic'd up. We got to the interview space and I saw Andrew standing there with his manager.

Wow, this man doesn't really age. He's really good looking.

"Hi, you must be Bella. I'm Andrew." Andrew took his hand out.

"Yeah, that's me. Nice meeting you." I smiled as I shook his hand.

After a few minutes of waiting and some directions, we soon started filming.

"Hi, I'm Bella Romano and I'm currently playing Dawn in the musical Waitress." I introduced myself.

"And I'm Andrew Garfield currently in Angels in America playing Prior Walter." Andrew introduced himself.

We soon got the interview started. We talked about our roles and why we were drawn into it. We also talked about our experiences working in a Broadway production. He was more experienced than I am since he was on Broadway before. Throughout the interview we worked so well together. We matched each other's energy and flow of the conversation.

"So Bella, you're a musician and I love your work." Andrew started off his question.

"Thanks." I thanked him.

"How does this differ from a concert?" He asked.

"For me, with concerts I can easily forget the lyrics to my songs and my fans would sing them to me." I started my answer. "With Waitress, I can't miss anything. I can't miss the lyrics and/or my cues. If I do, everyone will notice and everything will be screwed up. There's more pressure on Broadway than concerts."

"Yeah, I can feel the pressure." He nodded.

"You have to memorize like eight hours worth of lines, how can you do that?" I asked him.

"I still don't know this day." We both laughed.

We soon ended the interview after a few minutes. A team soon came and took our mics off. While this was happening, Andrew and I continued our conversation. While in our conversations, our managers told us that we didn't have anything to do left.

"Do you want to get a coffee?" I asked him.

"Sure." He agreed.

When we walked out of the building, the paparazzi took pictures of us. I covered my eyes to block the flashing lights. Andrew did the same and wrapped his arm around my shoulders to keep me close. We got in the car and the driver drove off.

"I already know we're going to be trending online." I groaned. "Why can't they just get a life?"

"I ask myself the same thing." Andrew chuckled.

We soon pulled up to a quiet little café and we got out of the car. As we walked in, everyone was in their little world. They didn't stop their conversations to look up to see who walked in. I ordered myself a tea and a pastry while Andrew ordered a coffee with a pastry also.

"So, you're releasing a new album?" Andrew asked before sipping on his coffee.

"Yeah, in two weeks. Damn." I realized. "Gotta start doing press for it soon."

"Is it going to be the same genre as your first album?" He focused his attention on me.

"It's a mix of alternative rock and pop. Mostly going towards the pop vibe." I placed my cup down. "After Waitress, I have a month break and after that two weeks of practice for the tour."

"Wow, that must be exhausting." He finished his coffee.

"Yeah but I have a month off so I'm good." I chuckled. "Honestly it's gonna be a mini tour. I'm just gonna be hitting San Francisco, San Jose, LA, Chicago, and New York. Each has two concert dates. You don't start actual shows until the twenty-fifth of next month right?"

"Yeah, why?" He questioned.

"Wanna come to my album release party? I gotta be honest, I'm enjoying the time we have right now." I asked.

"Sure." He agreed.

"Great, I'll tell my manager to add you to the list." I smiled.

"Okay then can I have your phone number?" He raised his eyebrow.

"That was pretty smooth Mr. Garfield." I chuckled and opened my contacts for him to add my number.

We traded phones and entered our phone numbers. We traded them back and soon saw the time. Andrew's apartment was nearby the café so we said goodbye and headed out separate ways.

My driver dropped me off at my house and I unlocked the door.

"Mommy!" I heard my daughter Kara run up to me.

"Hi sweetie!" I picked her up and attacked her with a bunch of kisses. "How was your day with Nonna?"

"We had a really fun time." My mom walked up and hugged me. "So, what's with you and Andrew Garfield?"

"That fast?" I questioned as I put Kara down.

"Both of you are known celebrities and it's the media." She explained. "So, what's going on between the two of you?"

"We just grabbed some coffee after we interviewed each other. That's all." I told her.

"Just saying, people can already sense the chemistry between the two of you." She nudged me.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Nothing happened okay. We were just getting to know each other." I explained.

"Just saying, I already trust this man. He's better than you know who." We both rolled my eyes.

It was just my toxic ex and Kara's father. He didn't care about her and gave me full custody of her.

We soon dropped the conversation and started making dinner.