"Parkinson, go away." He told her, trying to take control of the situation. He seemed just as annoyed as I was, tired of her games through the years.

She stopped in her tracks with us, giving Blaise a fake smile. I rolled my eyes once, wishing she would just leave my line of vision already. Draco, you're lucky I love you and you'd get angry with me. Because it is taking everything in me to control myself right now.

"Maybe you'll pass along my message. This one," she  paused for a moment to look me up and down once, "is just rude." She scoffed. I let out a deep breath as I bit my cheek.

Don't do it. Stay calm.

"What do you need, Pansy?" Blaise asked her, stepping in front of me so that he was blocking us from one another. More so, blocking me from looking at her any longer. I think he knew I was losing my patience.

"Tell Draco that if there is anything he needs, that I'm always here for him. Despite our differences. I know that deep down he'll really appreciate it. And tell him that I'm always available for him." She told Blaise, trying to sound as sincere as she possibly could.

I grabbed the back of his robe tightly with my fist, letting him know how furious I truly was behind him. He reached one of his hands behind his back, grabbing my wrist. His thumb started rubbing my skin, trying his best to relax me and handle the situation himself.

"I'll let him know." He nodded once before he turned around and wrapped his arm around my shoulder in a protective manner. He led me towards the dungeons, leaving Pansy where she stood without another word.

"I'm so proud of you, Jules!" He cheered, squeezing me into his side lightly. "You didn't even throw a punch this time." He chuckled with pride in his voice as he thought back on the situation that just occurred. I gave him an annoyed look as we continued to walk which caused his laughter to grow.

"Have you seen him lately?" I asked him, my gaze turning back towards the floor as I let him guide me along. "Or heard from him?" I sighed, hoping that Draco was alright.

"Comes in really late some nights. That's about it. I don't tend to wait up for him, but every once in a while I stay up to make sure he's doing okay and taking care of himself." Blaise told me in a casual voice. "I hate that this behavior has gone on for so long. It's so bizarre to me. I guess his father leaving just... really messed him up." He sighed, shaking his head slightly as he thought about it. If you only knew. "Has he still not made an attempt to see you? Is that why you're asking?" He asked as his face scrunched up. I bit the inside of my cheek as I shook my head 'no'.

"Well, I'll make sure to stay up tonight, and I'll tell him that you love him." He winked as he looked down at me, making me chuckle slightly. It still wasn't enough to flip my mood around. Blaise pulled his wand out of his pocket, opening the entrance to the common room in the process.

Aria and Dani were already sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace. I wasn't sure where Maggie would've been, but if I had to guess it was probably napping in the dorm room. Blaise led me over to my two friends, his arm still wrapped around me.

"One of my girlfriends was wandering the halls like a stray, had to pick her up." He chuckled, shoving me towards the couch playfully. I stumbled slightly before I plopped myself down and made myself comfortable.

"Don't let Malfoy hear you talking like that, he might fight you for her." Aria laughed, looking up from the homework that she held in front of her face. I laughed once at her joke.

"Oh, please! I think I might have been Blaise's first." I joked, a smirk on my face. Aria gave me an annoyed look, jealousy definitely flowing through her system.