My part of a joke superjail fanfic

This was about Charise (Sharice) leaving Jared for a genderbent version of Jared.

Jared was in the bathroom, he held his tiny dick and pissed yellow pee in the toilet, it felt relaxing. Ok...sorry for unnecessary details... Jared got out of bathroom, walked back to where Sharice and Jarrie was but they weren't here. A worried and confused look crossed his face "Sharice??" he looked for them...instead of finding them he found some condoms on ground filled with green goo, it looked nasty.

He heard some noises coming from the air vents, he looked inside and screamed because he saw Jarrie and Sharice playing with each other! You know what I mean right? Jarrie was still ignoring Jared but Sharice said "Jared, I can explain!" "Sharice but WHY I THOUGHT WE-" his speech was cut as someone grabbed him from the back of his jacket and that person looked a lot like the warden. "Oh dumb kid, this place is not an amusement park for people like you but Jailbot can get you out safely!" she didn't notice Jared looked like Jarrie and thought he was just a random kid that got here somehow.

"Ma'am NO don't get me out now!!! I'm in the middle of something important!" too bad she didn't listen to him, a Jailbot lookalike came, took Jared and dropped him on a tiny island with nobody else on it, he was indeed forever alone now...well, it wasn't like that anymore after he found a bottle of fi.ga. "HAHAHAHAHA FIIIIGGAAAHHH!" a random sailor saw Jared saying that and thought he was calling him the f slur, he got pissed off, got on the island and brutally killed him. Sharice forgot Jared existed and she and Jarrie lived happily gayyily ever after. THE END!!!!!!!

https://www.quotev.com/story/8987840/Im-bored-as-fuck/7 Full fic here. The rest was written by someone else. Btw this was written in 2016. And I think genderbends in general are boring and pointless.