“cheeky bastard” I said.

“I know, now get up we’re landing.”

*******************************

Niall and I had to fight our way back into the boys flat. The place was swarming with paparazzi asking if Niall and I were together which we were NOT!

“YOU’RE BACK!!!” A voice yelled form the kitchen. Yup, I’m defiantly in the right place.

Louis came running in with a chief hat and an apron on, he pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

“WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” he yelled.

“Air-r .. Louis .. I need-d ai-i..” I barley spoke.

“Oh sorry.” He said letting me go.

“it’s okay… wait. What’s that on your arm?” I asked taking his arm and starting at the compass.

“New tattoo, the other boys and I got them while you were gone.” He said.

“I’m hungry.” Niall complained.

“Go eat ya garbage dipoles” I joked. Niall turned and stuck his tongue out at me and walked to the kitchen.

“Where’s the other boys?” I asked.

“LIAM, ZAYN, HARRRRRRRRYYYYYY. GET YOUR ARSES DOWN HERE NOW!” Louis yelled.

Unison of “coming” could be heard from up stairs. Soon three boys came running down the stairs.

“JULIA!” I could hear Liam yell.   He came up to me picking me up and hugging me.

“LIAM!” I yelled back. He finally set me down and one second of being the same height as him was gone. I had to look up to him and my mouth dropped.

“Liam oh my God your hair is growing back!” I gushed.

He laughed. “yeah it is.”

“so..” I started.

“so?” me mimicked

“show me.”

“show you what?”

“the tattoo”

“oh” was all he said. He bent down and rolled up his pants leg. I looked down and right neck to his sock was a small batman symbol and I laughed at his childness.

“You’re such a kid.” I laughed. He put his pants leg back down and stood at his full height making me feel small.

“Julia come and give me some love” Harry said hugging me. “It was sad not having someone there to boss us around and yell at us.” He joked. I hit him in the arm.

“dick” I said.

“I’m joking I love you!” Harry chirped going in for another hug.

“no I love Zayn more” I joked back going into to hug Zayn.

“Hear that Harry she loves me more.” Zayn said hugging me back.

“Aww whatever mate, we all know she has a soft spot for me.” A cheeky grin spread across his face.

“You wish Styles.” I scoffed.

“Awww Cowell that hurt… deep” he acted out, placing his hand to his chest.

“Keep pushing it and I’ll make you sleep outside.” I said.

“okay fine I’m going back upstairs.” He whined.

“stop with the whining you’re such a kid.” I commented.

“I’m older then you.” Harry sassed back.

I forgot about that… damn.

“Go away.” I complained and I walked to the living room. I saw Liam and I crashed on top of him while I watched the tele.

“Jules” Liam said.

“hmm” I asked, consumed by the movie.

“you’re kind-a on my-I umm” he said not sure how to get it out.

“oh sorry” I said lifting my head up off from his lap.

“thanks” he said letting out a breath of air.

“here.” Liam said. He moved his body at more of an angle and patted his side for me to lie on. I smiled and lied back down on him, watching the movie again.

We laid there for a while until…

“Julia… can I umm talk to you?” Niall asked from the door way.

“okay” I said before getting off of Liam and walking to Niall. I followed him to his room and he motioned for me to sit on his bed which I did. He paced back and forth before sitting in front of me and looked straight at me.

“Tell me everything.” Were his only words and my face dropped.