Yuji attempts to gather cursed energy into his hand and strikes his opponent. It appears to have no effect and all is seemingly lost. However, Yuji hears a howl from one of Megumi's Divine Dogs and realizes this is the signal. He unleashes Sukuna's consciousness, and the King of Curses is annoyed with his counterpart for his clever plan.

A smirk then appear on izuku face as black markings appear on yuji body as the queen of curse took control of her body "it seem yuji is unable to switch back I guess I got a job to do"he said as he sigh .

Yuji switches her consciousness with Sukuna. The queen of Curses tries to slaughter Yuji's friends but ends up doing exactly what Yuji wished, killing the other special grade curse. After the battle, Yuji finds himself unable to take back control of her body. Sukuna hatches a scheme that could result in Yuji's demise.

Plot Details
Now in control of Yuji's body, Sukuna tells the special grade cursed spirit to give him a moment. She  thinks over his situation, believing that if she goes after Megumi Fushiguro, Yuji will regain control.

Sukuna dominates the other special grade cursed spirit.

Sukuna deduces that working with the curse will allow she  to put Yuji in check. However, the curse attacks her with cursed energy.

Sukuna repairs Yuji's injuries and decides that the curse will die here. She  overwhelms the special grade with little effort, terrifying it in the process. Kiyotaka Ijichi takes Nobara to the hospital and Megumi stays behind to wait for Yuji. Meanwhile, Sukuna expresses her displeasure with being categorized as a special grade alongside a much weaker curse.

The other curse manages to heal its wounds but Sukuna is unimpressed. She  responds by showcasing true jujutsu sorcery. Using Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine, Sukuna slices the curse to pieces and takes back on of her fingers from within its body.

Megumi realizes the domain has disappeared, meaning the special grade is dead. Suddenly, Sukuna appears beside him and explains that Yuji is paying for overusing Sukuna's power without restriction. She  knows its only a matter of time .

Before she could rip out yuji heart izuku jump down causing a crate infront of them as fem sukuna and fem megumi jump back "it seem I am late"izuku said as a evil grin appear on his face .

Izuku faces off with Sukuna, who's now in full control of Yuji's body and literally holds his fate in his hand. Determined to rescue Yuji, Megumi searches deep within for the reason why he fights and why he saved Yuji in the first place.

"It seem I got a second rival your strong I admit but let me show your why I am nickname the queen of curse" fem sukuna said as she rip of yuji  shirt reveal  a  white cloth underneath  in a blind speed sukuna appear infront of izuku as he dodge her punch "gojo was right your weak with only two finger my queen "izuku said mocking her "you were recent turn into a curse spirit but me I was here before your birth"she said angrily only for izuku to appear infront of her as he roundhouse kick her send into a couple buildings "when you strike me add more force behind "she said as she appear behind him and toss him into the air .

Izuku was send flying as she appear infront of him as she was about to kick him izuku grab her leg using the momentum in the air he spin her around by her leg as he watch her fall

Few minutes later ran began to fall asleep the black marking on her body fade away as yuji body fell to the ground unconscious  .izuku then pick up yuji unconscious body as megumi follow behind heavily injured

In the aftermath of the cursed womb Incident, a group of evildoers plan the demise of the human race. Satoru learns his superiors purposefully sent Yuji to die while he was away. A group of second years tries to cheer up Megumi and Nobara by inviting them to participate in the upcoming Kyoto Goodwill Event. They agree to get stronger for Yuji, but is he truly gone

man named Pseudo-Geto and a group of cursed spirits apparently had used Sukuna's finger to create the cursed womb. This was in order to gain intel on Sukuna's new vessel. The single-eyed curse is upset that they wasted a finger on the event. The man placates him and enters a diner to order a table for one.

Meanwhile, Satoru speaks with Kiyotaka Ijichi about the circumstances surrounding the demise of one of his students. Satoru believes the higher-ups sent his students on this mission as a way to get Itadori killed while he was absent. Jujutsu High Doctor Shoko Ieiri prepares to dissect Yuji to learn more about Yuji.

Second-Year students of Jujutsu High.

Outside the school, Megumi tells Nobara that Yuji wanted them to live long lives. They both act like they're mostly unaffected by his death, but Megumi notices subtle signs that Nobara is upset. They're interrupted by Maki Zenin and a group of second-year students including Toge Inumaki and Panda.

They arrive to try and cheer both the lower-classman by inviting them to participate in the Kyoto Goodwill Event. This is a competition that pits students from Tokyo Jujutsu High against students from their sister school in Kyoto. Megumi and Nobara agree to do it for their fallen friend and swear to get stronger no matter what it takes.

Megumi and Nobara swear to get stronger.

Suguru Geto continues speaking with the cursed spirits inside the diner. Jogo believes that curses are the truest form of humans and the "fakes" should be eliminated. Suguru reveals that the key for winning the war is immobilizing Satoru Gojo and making an ally of Ryomen Sukuna. Jogo argues that Yuji is dead but Suguru doesn't seem so convinced.

Somewhere deep within Yuji's consciousness, Sukuna looks down at her  "annoying" counterpart. She  tells Yuji not to stare without permission, but Yuji simply tells him to come down and face her