A cursed womb has appeared at in West Tokyo City at the Eishu Juvenile Detention Center and all three of Satoru Gojo's students have been deployed in this emergency.

Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara enter a new domain.

Their mission is to locate and evacuate the survivors without encountering any special grade curses. One of the bystanders is the mother of a possible victim. She begs Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara to save her son if possible.

Yuji wishes to help her and Nobara agrees. After being debriefed by Kiyotaka Ijichi, the students head inside the building and the assistant director lowers the curtain to hide them from the outside world. They head further inside the facility to find they've been lead into a curse's domain.

Megumi summons one of his Divine Dogs to track the scent of any survivors. Yuji and Nobara are happy to see the dog but this is short-lived when the group walks into a brutal scene. They find the corpses of several inmates, including that woman's son.

Yuji wishes to bring his body back, but Megumi sternly disagrees to help someone an inmate from a juvenile detention center. Megumi argues that they can't bother saving everyone if they're going to hurt people in the future. Angry, Yuji replies by asking why Megumi ever saved him in the first place.

A special grade curse!

Nobara tries to break it up but she suddenly falls down a dark hole. Taken by surprise, Megumi realizes his Divine Dog has been killed and orders Yuji to run. They're taken completely off guard when suddenly the special grade demon appears between them. They're both stricken with fear until Yuji tries to attack.

Yuji loses Slaughter Demon and his hand a result, both being instantly destroyed by the curse. Meanwhile, Nobara is trapped in darkness and is faceing with several curses.

With yuji

The battle  unfold as yuji feel to the floor as he suddenly cry saying "he don't want to die "  trying to finish him off the curse spirit charge another attack

Yuji and Megumi find themselves at the mercy of a special grade cursed spirit. Helpless in battle, Yuji bets its all on a last resort plan to use Sukuna to their advantage. However, Megumi must first find Nobara and escape the facility before Sukuna can be unleashed

As Megumi falls downward through the building, he calls on his flying shikigami, Nue to secure him before falling to his demise. He hopes that neither of his classmates perish in this event as he runs to try and locate Nobara's position.

Yuji holds off the curse to buy time for Megumi.

Meanwhile, Yuji continues to fight despite only having one hand. He recalls telling Sukuna that he can't run away and tries to bait him into switching. However, Sukuna refused and threatened to kill both Yuji's friends if they switch.

Yuji told Megumi to find Nobara and escape, and to give him the signal once they're out. Megumi initially refuses, but Yuji points out that the curse is underestimating them. Against his best judgment, Megumi leaves to follow Yuji's plan.

Yuji is completely outmatched by the pure strength of the special grade curse. He loses the fingers on his only remaining hand while barely hanging on to life. He's only trying to buy time, but reality sets in that Yuji might actually die in this battle. He's deeply disappointed with how weak he truly is.

Megumi rescues Nobara in time.

Elsewhere, Nobara kills the majority of her enemies but is eventually bested by their numbers. Before she's devoured, Megumi rescues her using his Toad shikigami.

Back at his fight with the special grade curse, Yuji finds himself helpless against the monster. He's disheartened by his own weakness until he realizes he can use these negative feelings to harness curse energy.