Prologue

Mika Pov:

My vision was getting blurier and my movements were growing sloppy. I took a deep breath and swung my kunai blade around quickly at the person who the whole shinobu world was currently fighting.

I cried out in pain when I felt something lodge into my side. I looked down and saw a kunai blade, I hurredly ripped it out grunting in discomfort.

I looked away and got out my grey double sais and swung at the man with the eyes I hated the most.

The Sharingan.

The soecial kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan.

The man currently having them activated was Uchiha Madara, the man who brought pain and death wherever he went.

I grit my teeth and ignored the pain in my side, swinging my sais as quickly as I could while being effecient.

I could both feel and see the Uchiha smirk at me as he easily avoided the path of my blades.

I furrowed my blades and continued attacking, I knew that Madara was just toying with me, and I grew enraged.

I could feel my demon form portruding from my skin, even though I was not yet in my full form I atracked him. I could feel my small wounds closing up and my vision was sharper.

I growled and lunged for Madara, my teeth biting into the skin of him before auickly letting go. I licked the blood off of my mouth and attacked again, my claws were long and sharp so I swiped at where Madara was.

I gasped when I felt something go through my back to my stomach, and in my shock I had let go of my demon side turning back into a human.

I coughed out blood and looked down. A sword was sticking out of my stomach, a sword Madara had stolen from one of my murdered comrades was used to dispose of me. I grunted in pain and fell backwards when Madara ripped the sword out of me.

I could feel tears threatning to spill.

"Ah, hahahahaha, don't cry little girl, this was how you were supposed to die. Now you can go join all of you friends above." Madara said, smirking over my body.

I looked at the sky and let a single tear fall....Friends.

A term I barely knew.

A friends was someone who had your back no matter what, someone who would be your shoulder to cry on.

Come to think of it, I never had a friend before. Sure I had the backstabbing friends, people who pertended to be my friend just to expose my secrets and make fun of me with everyone else.

In my childhood I remember my parents and siblings giving me looks of hatred and disgust, telling me that I will always be a burden till the day I die.

I remember chasing after a boy in my class, Uchiha Sasuke, believing that he would notice me and love me.

If I had not been so obsessed with Sasuke I would have trained harder, and gotton stronger instead of being this weak. Maybe I was as useless as my family said, maybe I really was just another mouth to feed.

I remember being oblivious to the look of pain and sadness on Naruto's face as I told him I would never want to hang out around him ever.

I remember being alone most of the time and crying, God I hated it.

Being alone by myself was like being trapped in a horror film with no way out. A room where my fears were going to eat me up no matter what.

As I took my final breaths I muttered under my breath, " Please, whatever god is out there *Cough*. Please, let me go back to the past and rewrite everything that went wrong. Please let me save dozens of lives. Please don't let me die as a failure." I could feel myself lose contious, amd Madara did the unexpected.

My last sight was Madara gently closing my eyes, a look of guilt? in his eyes.

I woke up gasping for air, I looked down at my side to see no wounds whatsoever, and I looked around confused.

Where was I? Was this Heaven or Hell? Why did I feel no pain, I was obviously killed by Madara...Right?

I continued looking around until I found a mirror and gasped.

A girl with long wavy red hair, and bangs with emerald green eyes glanced back at me, eyes wide in realization.

No way..l.I was my old self again!

The gods had granted my wish.

I determindly looked around again, noting that I was in my parent's house, in the one room I felt the safest. My bedroom.

First things first, in order to stop all of the mental abuse I had been recieving in the past since an early age I must leave.

I will try to change everything bad that happened. I will change myself, instead of fangirling over a boy who obviously is not interested, I will train till I feel dead.

I will train my demon form and will enhance all my skills to help in the future.

The old me is dead, and now a new better version will be made.

Suffering must come to an end, hope must be returned.

3rd Pov:

Little did Mika know that just then but the string that the fates cut to determine humans lifetime changed.

Akuma Mika! Strengthen the will of the ninja, the journey ahead of you will be long and bumpy.

You must know, that the first rule in saving the world is saving yourself first.