javon walton

I was at my boyfriend Javons house for a sleepover. My head was on his chest and his chin rested on top of my head as we watched endgame. "I kinda wanna eat a cake" I whispered to him out of nowhere. "really?" he hummed. I nodded my head.

"We don't have cake mix, but we can make it," he tells me "are you sure?" I ask him making him nod.

I grabbed all the bowls and pans as Javon got the ingredients. Lining them up we added the flour first "Isn't peter just so hot" I said out of the blue before Javon turned his head around so fast, I swear he got whiplash.

"What did you say?" "I said Tom Holland is so fi-" I got cut off by flour getting thrown on me. "You did not just throw flour on me," I told Javon "guess my hands slipped" he winked and shrugged, getting caught off guard before I grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at him.

"It's on," he says smiling childishly, Javon grabbed an egg before cracking it on my head. Ouch.

I grab the sugar before dumping it on him and spilling milk on his head. He grabs the melted butter before dumping it on my head. my poor hair.

Opening the icing box quickly I grabbed a handful and smeared it onto his white shirt. he was looking shocked his mouth hung open "guess my hands slipped" I winked at him before he grabbed the big tank of oil.

"You are not" I almost choked on my words, he was coming closer to me so I started to run around the island. Javon in front of me with the big tank of oil smirking at me.

Running around the island in circles Javon right behind me "please, please stop I'm sorry" I said between breaths "Nuh-uh you should've known that before the icing and milk"

I stopped at the end of the island Javon on the other end. Threatening to move if he does "we can settle this" I pleaded. I did not want oil on my skin.

He looks at me raising a brow. "I'll crack an egg on my head if you do the same" Javon not buying it and coming closer causing me too move "please" i begged.

Javon sighed before finally deciding on settling this for once. He grabbed an egg, doing the same I had the hard oval shell in my hand. "On three... 1... 2... 3..." after I said three I cracked it onto my head. Seeing the slimy yellow yolk sliding down my head. Ew.

Looking at Javon I see him smirking at me. He did not. Literally. He did not crack the egg, he set me up. Douche. I grabbed the egg from his hand before smacking it on his head, Deserved.

"Ouch, that hurt" he whined, "guess we're even" I winked I turned around and looked at the kitchen. Well shit. I turn back to look at Javon the same expression on his face.

We have to clean this up before his parents or siblings wake up. checking the clock above his TV it read 4 am. Shit shit shit. Javons dad wakes up at 5 for training.

Exchanging the look I told him "go get the rags, ill get the mop". Going into the closet and grabbing the mop. Javon brought back 20 rags. grabbing one we started scrubbing and picking up shells.

Cringing at the smell of eggs. I sighed before picking up the last eggshell and throwing it in the trash. Finally.

Javon picked up the dishes and brought them to the sink before washing them all. Boys who do the dishes. Grabbing the mop I started rubbing it around the floor cleaning up the milk and yolk and anything else we got.

Putting everything in the right place I was putting the last plate away while Javon was putting the whisk away our hands touched causing us both to blush and look away.

"what time is it" I muttered "4:48" he replied sleepily. Gosh I cannot wait to sleep. Washing my hands, him doing the same.

We walked upstairs making sure not to make noise. We got to his room and changed before we got under the covers. Javon grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. Love.

"I'm sorry for smearing icing on your shirt" "and im sorry for chasing you with oil" he replies as he kisses my head. Falling asleep right that second.

Waking up to the noise downstairs I walk down and see the Walton household sitting down and eating pancakes. Smiling at them I took a seat beside Javon. "The kitchen looks shiny today" Javons mom says, me and Javon share a look and continue to eat breakfast.

Exchanging conversations before Javon's mom finds an eggshell "hmm.. weird" she says confused me and Javon look at each other trying not to laugh. Very weird.

sorry for any spelling errors!! hope u guys enjoyed this one it was really cute tbh.

TikTok: carlsamazingonorrhea & hannasluvbot