Anokhi was in shock, she couldn't believe Shaurya also loves her. 'HE LOVES ME!!!!!!' She was unable to believe her own ears, Tears pricked down her eyes as she saw him looking at her lovingly. Shaurya gently wiped her tears with his thumbs and kissed her forehead tenderly. Anokhi relished his first touch with closed eyes. Then Shaurya looked at her and saw her eyes closed, he couldn't stop himself from kissing her beautiful eyes and she blushed as she felt his lips on her eyes. Shaurya smiled seeing her blushed face and then he kissed those blushed pink cheeks slowly, lovingly, one by one. He pulled back and waited for Anokhi to open her eyes and look at him but when she didn't, he whispered "Anokhi" prompting her to open her eyes.

Anokhi shyly opened her eyes, she was blushing heavily, she couldn't look at him in shyness. She was looking down. Shaurya held her chin between his finger and thumb and slowly tilted her face up. Anokhi looked at him shyly.

He bent down towards her lips to kiss her. Anokhi turned her face to one side in shyness while smiling, blushing, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

Shaurya smiled seeing her feeling shy and then he went close to her ear and whispered "You are so beautiful Anokhi. I Love You So Much!"

Shaurya gently held her face again with both of his hands and turned it towards himself and asked "Anokhi do you love me?"

Anokhi looked at him lovingly while nodding her head shyly, in a yes. She couldn't look at him anymore, she felt shy and closed her eyes again.

Shaurya felt ecstatic knowing she loves him too. "Anokhi, look at me please" pleaded Shaurya.

Anokhi smiled and nodded her head in a NO.

Shaurya chuckled a little and again said "Anokhi please look in my eyes and tell me."

Anokhi quickly opened her eyes and asked in confusion "Tell you what??"

Their eyes met and they kept gazing at each other lovingly. Finally they both felt content with their feelings now out in the open.

Shaurya gently kept his hand on Anokhi's cheek and let his fingers slide down her soft cheek, feeling her soft skin.

Anokhi felt a shiver run through her whole body with his sensual touch. She started trembling.

He reached near her lips and traced her lips with his thumb lightly, they trembled in response to his sensual touch.

Shaurya couldn't stop himself anymore and he bent towards her lips to kiss her, Anokhi closed her eyes in anticipation.

Shaurya bent further and closed the distance between them, their lips were now so close that they were almost touching each other.

Shaurya held her from her shoulders and said "Anokhi! Anokhi! What happened?? Are you okay??" His voice was filled with fear and concern. He was staring at Anokhi in confusion.

Anokhi opened her eyes and looked around confusingly, unable to understand what just happened. "You...you were...just now..." Anokhi fell quite unable to understand what was going on.

"I was what??" asked Shaurya all confused. "I was on the phone and saw you were thinking something and then you looked angry, then you were suddenly smiling and then you closed your eyes. What is going on? Are you feeling okay?? Do you still have the headache??"

Anokhi realized she was imagining all that and he didn't really say anything to her. She was shocked at her own imagination and thought 'OMG!!! I WAS DREAMING!!!' Few seconds later she grinned shyly and thought 'Oh my God!!! Can this actually happen?? Can I tell him I love him?? Will he react the same way as he did in my imagination?? Does he also love me?? I really hope this dream comes true.' She smiled thinking all this while Shaurya looked at her bewildered by her silence and mysterious smile with changing expressions on her face.