My hips were riddled with red and white cuts, some old, some new, some healed, some scars. I sighed opening the box and pulling out one of my blades. How my family doesn't ask what's in the box I do not know. I smiled again as I looked at the blade,

"Hello, old friend—" And with those words, I let the blade meet my skin. I let out a little cry as the blade ran over some of my newer cuts, splitting them open again. I had about seven on each hip before, and now I have at least fifteen. I sighed and lifted up my shirt and looked at my bare stomach, which was also sadly covered in white scars.

I growled at my stomach for it being bare, so I let the blade dance across it seven or eight times. I dropped the blade back in the box with all my other blood riddled blades, before pulling out everything I would need to clean my cuts.

"Felix is everything okay?" I screamed and jumped causing the blood of my cuts to flow again causing me to groan,

"Yeah I'm fine Jake— what do you want?" Jake sighed and I heard the door move. Jake had leant against the door.

"I was worried about you— I'm sorry about before." I sighed; my hands resting on the bathroom bench, my cuts finally cleaned and wrapped up.

"Don't worry about it— it was my entire fault. I shouldn't— I shouldn't have let it happen. I shouldn't have been asleep. I just—" I growled quickly cleaning up the mess I made before fixing my clothes and ripping the door open.

"It's all you Jake— you just keep on messing up all the sense of order I have created for myself. My life was fine before we K—" I couldn't say it. I loved everything we had right now, but everything just kept on getting weirder and weirder from there, and I don't know if I can handle it before losing it all.

"Before we kissed," I sighed and forced myself to look away from Jake. How can I explain anything about me without him hating me? Without myself hating me— I couldn't— that's how. I growled suddenly angry again,

"We can't do this Jake— you need to go. I've realised I don't like you— I never really did. I just pitied you and was freaked out so I went along with it." That was a complete and total lie— but I had to say something that would hurt him, anything that would hurt him. I turned and looked at Jake, who looked like he was about to collapse to the ground.

"Get out of my house, and get out of my life, Jake Riles. If you ever talk to me again, it will be when you are bullying me and back to your true self." With that, I grabbed Jake's arms and pushed him out of my house.

I slammed the door shut, and quickly walked into the backyard and into my room, slamming that door shut, and locking it. I quickly pulled all my curtains closed immersing myself in the darkness of my room. That's when it happened— I burst into tears and ran over to my bed, falling on it, and then falling asleep after a while.

Jake's P.O.V

No— just no— what we had was real— wasn't it? I— I thought he liked me— he just— he wouldn't lie to me, would he? It was all fake, wasn't it? I sighed as I arrived home collapsing on my bed. My body felt drained and I honestly felt like dying.

"AHHHHHH!" I cried out and burst into tears for the second time since he kicked me out. I grabbed my pillow and began sobbing into it.

My body was no longer mine to control as Felix's words ran through my head over and over again, and I knew it— everything I had done— whatever Felix and I had together, it wasn't meant to be.

I forced Felix into doing something he didn't want. I continually kissed him, even after he asked me to stop. And all the feelings were one sided. I liked Felix, a lot, yet, the only emotion he had towards me and the only one he will ever have, is hate. He will, never, ever be able to love someone as horrible as me.