chapter 4

Ian POV

I groaned as I woke up. Where am I? I thought. I looked around the big room and noticed that I was in a California king bed. Wow this place is nice.

I looked down at the black covers and black pillows trying to remember what happened yesterday or was it today. I looked at the bright light of the clock on the dresser. Seeing that its nearly 4 o' clock in the morning.

I suddenly heard a tiny snore to the side. I look over to see a boy sleeping on the couch on the other side if the room. "Oh my god" I whisper. He's beautiful.

He shuffles around on the couch. I immediately start to panic when I notice how huge he is. "Oh no," I think "what if he beats me up for being in his bed or or..."

My breathing starts to pick up. He going to kill me. I have to move. What if he rapes me too. Or if he beats me for being gay. O my gosh. "Why must everything bad happen too me."

Tears start to trickle down my face as I try to move the heavy covers off my small body. I try to be as quiet as possible.

I land on the floor by accidentally and freeze and look over. The boy on the couch yarns loudly as he slowly sits up and opens his eyes. I watch as he looks at the place where I was on the bed. Then his eye feel with worry as he then looks as me.

"Hey what you doing on the floor," he asks. I start to back up into the corner with my knees to my chest. He quickly gets up and starts walking towards me.

I whimper loudly as he makes it closer to me. "Im-mm sor-rr-ry ple-ase don't hurt m-me." He stops with confusion in his eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you," he says.

I cry even more not really hearing what he said. "Come on don't be scared I promise I'm not going to hurt you," he say. His deep voice causes a shiver to run up my spine.

A sobb comes out my mouth. He quickly stalks forward and pulls me forward into his warm embrace. I still cry as I felt his whole body wrap around my small one.

"Why are you being so nice to me aren't you going to hit me," I say. He just wraps his arms tighter around me and says, "I will not and won't ever hurt you." i took a deep breath and his scent is intoxicating.

"Now love why dont we get you something to eat," he says. and at that moment my stomach growled. I blushed so hard. "yeah lets you something, my grandma is down there so there must be some food to eat," he says.

He picks me up and starts to carry out of his room. "Wait I didnt get your name," i say in a small whisper. "Daniel my names is Daniel," he says.

He grins and surprises me by picking me up bridal style. I squeal out of surprise. "Don't worry Ian I got you," he stays. I blush and stuff my face into his neck.

As we walk down the hall I start to hear noises and voiea making me frown. Daniel notices my frown and smiles down at me pecking my forehead.

"Don't worry its just my grandma and the rest of the family," he says. "Oh okay," I say shyly. Soon we're walking into the kitchen, I look around to see a couple of women working around the stove, making breakfast. As a older man sits talking to the women.

Daniel puts me down but keeps me close to his side. He clears his throat loudly getting everyone's attention. As one of the women snaps her head around her eyes zone in on me and she squeals.

I quickly hide behind daniel slightly. "Mama this is Ian a friend from school, remember the one that got hurt," he tells her. Her eyes immediately got wide as she rushes to me.

"Oh my god are you okay honey. I don't know who would want to hurt a cute little thing like you," she says as she looks me up and down while try to see if I'm still hurt. Her words make me blush. Then she squeezes me into a tight hug.

"Mama," Daniel goans " Can you please stop suffocating him!" At that moment my stomach rumbles making his mama pull back with a gasp. " You poor thing! You must be starving, let's get you some food in you K," Mama says.

I blush again and nod my head. Next thing I know I'm being picked up by my waist and placed on a stool at the breakfast bar. I looked down with my face on fire.

Daniel smirks at me out of the corner of my eye. Soon there is a steaming hot plate of bacon, pancakes and a small fruit bowl.

I smile up at Mama and say,
" Thank you ma'am." She grins at me and says " Oh you welcome honey just call me Mama. I smile shly and say, " Um okay." I begin eat and can't stop myself from moaning. "Mhhmm this is so good," I say quietly.

"I know right Mama is the best cook ever," Daniel says. I look over at his plate to see it piled high with food. "That's all you gonna eat," he asked with a full mouth. I chuckle he looks so adorable. "Yea Im only litlle hungry."
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait for the is chapter. I had starred it but didn't like it so I rewrote it. And with all the school work and finals it was hard to find time to write.