Las Vegas chapter 3

What Cruze is wearing

Olivia- As I walked in I could feel eyes staring at me but the only one that caught my eyes was this tall attractive man in a black suit he had a lot of tattoos, and he looks like he gets what he wants

Olivia- As I walked in I could feel eyes staring at me but the only one that caught my eyes was this tall attractive man in a black suit he had a lot of tattoos, and he looks like he gets what he wants. I know that icy feels attached to him cause she's going crazy but he isn't my mate cause I can't find a scent on him.

Cruze- As soon as she walked in I knew she was my mate, practically all eyes were on her but she only made eye contact with me, blade kept screaming at me to unmask my scent, but I just couldn't not yet at least.

Caroline: I'm going to go get started on blackjack

Jasmine- I'm gonna hit the bar

Olivia- while y'all do that I'm going to go talk with Isabelle Ryder

Caroline- why?

Olivia- cause she was friends with my mother so if you'll excuse me.

Isabelle/Cruzes mom: Olivia you look stunning.

Olivia: thank you Mrs. Ryder you look beautiful yourself, have you spoken to my mother?

Isabelle: I'm sorry I thought you knew your mother has been missing for a month already, Abigail didn't tell you?

Olivia: no she didn't...

Isabelle: you should come to New Orleans you would be a good help in finding her the pack could use some extra help

Olivia: ya, of course, I'll help, when would you like me to come by

Isabelle: tomorrow would be good if you can

Olivia: um.. yes I can I'll just have to tell my friends, do you know where I can find my sister?

Isabelle: I think I saw her heading to the restroom.

Olivia: okay thanks it was nice seeing you

Isabelle: you too!

Olivia- I couldn't believe what I heard, my mother is missing and Abigail didn't even tell me. On my way to the restroom, I saw the mysterious man talking to a beautiful woman the way she walked away you can tell she was a model. I couldn't help but feel jealous and I don't even know this guy.

Olivia- hey sis

Abigail- Olivia what are you doing here???

Olivia - here to gamble like everyone else, but the real question is why didn't you tell me our mother is missing.

Abigail: because then that would mean you would have to come to New Orleans and meet the alpha of our pack, you know how alphas are about rouge's

Olivia: I could have dealt with it, you should still have told me about mom she's my mother too.

Abigail: I know and I'm sorry I wanted to find her before you found out.

Olivia: I was invited to help out on finding her I'm going to New Orleans tomorrow

Abigail: you are??, All I have to say is be careful around the alpha you know you have an attitude and he doesn't like being disrespected

Olivia: that's tomorrow's problem but I guess I'll see you in New Orleans sis.

Olivia-Few hours later Caroline lost most of the rounds on blackjack and I'm pretty sure jasmine drank half the bar we went to the hotel and I put them to sleep I decided to tell them in the morning about New Orleans cause their not sober. I couldn't sleep cause I kept thinking about that man I know he's a wolf but he also has this strong scent around him you can tell he's powerful.