We are currently sitting in Elijah's car I am procrastinating going inside because I don't want to run into john. "Can we just go in through the window."

"Angel no one is home."

"Oh okay come on then." I go to open the door but its already open. I am never going to get use to that. "How much time do I have to get ready Lijah?" 

"20 minutes." Shit that isn't long enough to do my hair. I open my closet and start digging around in my mess of cloths Once I finally find what to wear I walk back into my room to see Elijah siting on the bed. I get dressed while Elijah looks around my room while waiting, always the gentleman. After getting dressed I go downstairs and Elijah follows behind me. I go into my fridge to grab the french toast I made the other day only to find it all gone. John probably ate it that motherfucking bitch, I opt to just grabbing a vervain water taking a sip I turn to Elijah. "I would offer you some but it would burn you. No biting me today." He nods to me, "Do you think you could teach me how to kick some vampire ass? No one will help me." Its true I asked Damon, Stefan and Alaric they all said no. 

"I do have expertise in that field

"I do have expertise in that field."

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence." Elijah, Jenna and I are currently walking through a wooded area. Elijah is holding my hand and Jenna keeps sending questioning looks my way. "Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families."
"Why do you say it like that?"
"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise."
"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?"
"Which means the ever-lauded founding families...didn't actually found anything."
"Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial."
"Yes, they are." Just then Alaric starts walking toward us.

"Especially your boyfriend Jenna." She ignores my comment then says, "Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman." 
"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?"
 "I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves are the true keepers of American history."
"Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec." Jenna then walks away looking extremely uncomfortable. 
"Alaric Saltzman. So you're one of those people on Elena's list of loved ones to protect."
"So is Jenna, and Eva"
"Ric you don't have to worry about me. Did you hear about last night with the puppies? You were dead on the floor but I got to taunt a bunch of them then Lijah ripped out their hearts! It was epic!"