Elenas Terrible Idea

After comforting Elena I stole Her phone and called Damon. I told him either he brings me my shit or I will pour boxed mashed potatoes all over his yard before it rains, he brought it within the hour. After he stopped by I went to bed and guess who had another dream? Me of course. It was Elijah but this time his face wasn't blurred! Once I meet Niklaus I hopefully will see his face in my dreams too. He was standing next to this vampire dude who stabbed him self in the heart with a stake. Very interesting indeed. I'll have to ask him about that later, it is currently noon and I have decided to do nothing but lay in bed watching the entire twilight saga. I was at the end of the first movie the part when Edward has to suck the venom out of Bella hand. Hot. Anyways Elijah messaged me

Unknown number: Hello Angel.
Me: Hey, saw you had fun last night. 🔪
Mr. Suits 🥵: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Me: Liar
Mr. Suits 🥵: What is on your agenda for today?
Me: Absolutely nothing, I am going to lay in bed all day watching very bad vampire movies.
Mr. Suits🥵: Then why waste your precious time watching them?
Me: They are good and bad at the same time, plus I was feeling nostalgic. You could join me, we could find out if you're team Edward or Jacob!
Mr. Suits 🥵:I don't know what that means. As temping as spending time with you sounds, I will have to decline. I have matters that need to be sorted out.
Me: That's okay I will make you watch them with me some other time. Ohhhh 🔪🔪🔪?
Mr. Suits 🥵: Perhaps.
Me: Have fun stay safe even tho you apparently can't die.
Mr. Suits 🥵: Enjoy your "Good and Bad," movies. I found your contact name quite entertaining.
Me: I have no idea what you're talking about bye now.

I started playing New Moon when Elena comes storming into my room. "Lena come watch twilight with me! Twins day?"
"I need to talk to you, Its serious."
"Please not today, I just want to be a potato all day."
"You know how I went to see Katherine yesterday?" I nod. She didn't tell me much last night just that everyone is in danger then she just kept crying. I didn't ask questions, I just gave her all the bear hugs possible.
"Klaus is the one who wants to break the curse. When Katherine ran from him he killed her whole family! Damon and Stefan have Bonnie trying to find a way to despell the moonstone to save me but I don't want to be saved! Not if it means everyone I love dies!" Stupid butterflies. So he is going to kill my whole family if they despell the moonstone? Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. I say me or Elena just die. Then only 3 people die in the sacrifice. Do I want to die? Sometimes, not really right now though.
"So what's the plan Lena?"

Apparently my sister wants to talk to Alice, yes I know her name is Rose

Apparently my sister wants to talk to Alice, yes I know her name is Rose. Which brings us to the salvawhore house sadly. Me and Elena walk into the house when Alice walks down the hall wearing a plum satin robe.
"It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning."
"That is pretty rude. Not surprising for Demon Salvawhore though." I say Alice looks up at us. I send her a smirk while Elena looks super embarrassed, I don't know why though.
It's not like she was actually naked.
"Whoa. Sorry, I thought you were..."
"I, uh, sorry, I..." my sister mumbles out.
"There's no one else here."
"We are here for you Alice. We want to watch the twilight saga with you!" Alice sends me a bitch wtf look.
"Eva we are not watching twilight for the 20th time this morning. We came to talk to you Rose."
"Elena your the one that interrupted my very important plans, I should be the one complaining." She rolls her eye at me. This little bitch.
"Then I should probably get dressed."