💐4.0💐

Plot suggested by:- simzzz23

So this OS starts from the Dussehra when Riddhima came in their Room with sweets. Here Riddhima is not a spy.

She came to room to give Vansh sweets. Riddhima has some feelings for Vansh but she never told him. Today she has decided that she will confess her feelings to him.

She reached to the Room and locked the door. Vansh looked at her shocked. He was sitting on the couch working on the laptop. Riddhima came and gave him sweets He smiled and took them from her. He started eating. She was looking at him.

Vansh understood that she wanted to say something so he directly asked her. To which she nodded and sat on her knees and proposed him. His happiness had no bounds. He pulled Riddhima in his lap and started kissing her.

It was almost 5 minute but still they didn't broke the kiss .. As They were so engrossed in it ..

But Vansh took the initiative broke the kiss ... They joined their head panting heavily while their breath was mingle in the air ..

Riddhima : " Vansh I love you .. I love you a lot .. "

and threw herself in his arms .. weeping slowly ..

Vansh : " Sweetheart relax.. I am here with you and .. I love you too .. So plz stop crying .. "

breaking the hug and wipe her tears ..

Riddhima : " Vansh plz take me .. I waited for a long time .. "

locking her eyes with vansh's ..

While Vansh smiles and kisses her forehead , then both eyes and then her little nose taking her lips in a soulful kiss , while it was soft and gentle and loving ..

He broke the kiss but didn't broke his contact with her skin .. he started giving her wet kisses her shoulder and neck .. while riddhima had closed her eyes feeling the very inch of his love ..

On the one side Vansh started biting and sucking her neck , whereas on the another side , he slide his hand under her nighty unclasping her bra ..

Breaking the contact with her skin Vansh started kneading her br*ast .. on which riddhima slowly escaped a moan ..

And afterward Vansh took her nighty above her head and remove it .. throwing it in a corner .. followed by her bra ..

Later Vansh made her lay on bed removing his shirt , took her one br*ast in his mouth while other in her hand rubbing and kneading it ..

He was sucking her br*ast milk , giving her love bit there .. and she dig her nails in his back ..

Vansh : " I didn't knew sweetheart your milk taste so good .. "

while still rubbing her br*ast .. whereas riddhima chuckles shyly ..

Satisfying with her one br*ast by sucking and biting .. he hoovered on another , till then Riddhima became a moaning mess ..