💐1.2💐

So basically this will be continuation of my last TS. So let's start the chapter.

Now Riddhima and Vihaan were very close to each other.

One day. Vansh called everyone in the Hall. Vansh played a video in which, Kabir and; Anupriya were telling their truth.

In the Video-1,

Kabir: Mom. I am do happy that I got you back. But now I just want MY Riddhima to come back in my life.

Anupriya: Kabir Beta whatever you have done with her naa she will never ever come back to you. She loves Vihaan.

Kabir eyes were Red due to anger.

In the Video-2,

Kabir and Anupriya were talking to each other about their plan. But Riddhima was listening to those devils. That's when Kabir saw Riddhima and he caught her wrist and pulled her in front of Them. Anupriya gritted her teeths. She pushed Riddhima in to the pool. And Kabir placed the electric wire in the the pool.

In the Video-3,

Anupriya was talking about the wedding of Riddhima and Kabir. Riddhima was just about to say No. But the she saw Kabir was holding a knife in his hands and placing it on Ishani's waist. Riddhima was shocked and worried for Ishani and her child. So she agreed for the marriage.

In the Video-4,

As Siya was in comma. She was sleeping on the bed. Then Anupriya came and injected something to Siya. Due to which Siya again started having problems in breathing. Just then Ahana came there and smirked and said "The work is done".

As the Videos finished. Vihaan went towards Kabir with blood shot red eyes and caughthim by collars. Riddhima removed Vihaan's hands from him. Kabir was frightened by Vihaan's sudden action. Ishani called the police. The police came and Arrested Kabir, Ahana and Anupriya.

Vihaan and Riddhima were sitting near the pool. When Vihaan spoke,

Vihaan: Sweetheart our lives are changed in just seconds.

Riddhima: Yes Vansh. I never thought that I would get you back but destiny has planned something else.

Flashback starts:-

Riddhima was getting ready for Their wedding. She had tears in her beautiful doe shaped eyes. Just then Vihaan came there.

"Sweetheart"

He said in his deep baritone voice. Riddhima was shocked to the core.

"Vansh"

Riddhima said and ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Vansh also hugged her back and kissed her hairs.

"Tumhe kya laga itni aasaani se tumhara pichaa chodd dunga? Kabhi nhi. 'Phans gyi tum to'."

["What you taught that I will leave you so easily? Never ever. 'You got stuck'."]

Riddhima smiled slightly listening to him. And then said

"Sachi"

["True"]

Saying so they both started laughing.

"Thank you so much Riddhima for telling me everything on the Karvachauth's Night. I love so much Sweetheart. Your Vansh loves you so much."

"I love you too Vansh. You Sweetheart loves you so much."

Flashback Ends.