↕ 2 ↕

The sound of rain was isolated outside the heavy door, and the rain and fog turned the neon outside the glass door into blurry light and shadow.

Lian Jue came over, and the girl behind the counter stretched her neck and looked out.

"What happened to that man?" he asked casually.

"I don't know... It doesn't look very comfortable." She looked back, seeing Lian Jue picking up a jar of hawthorn pills from the shelf near the cashier, and said helplessly, "Mr. Lian, this hawthorn pill is delicious no matter how good it is. It also contains certain pharmaceutical ingredients, so it cannot be eaten as a snack."

"I know." Lian Jue smiled lightly.

He took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and without looking at it, a lot of messages popped up on WeChat. He clicked on the voice note, and a childish voice came from the mobile phone.

"Are you on your way back? Did you buy a hawthorn ball?"

"I got a double percentile in the test, did the teacher tell you?"

"My aunt said yesterday that if I got 100% in the midterm exam, she would buy me a pizza in hand, but she forgot."

Lian Jue patiently listened to the trivial words on the other side, pressed the voice, and said, "Don't you have a stomachache after eating too much dinner? You also eat pizza."

The message on the other side quickly recovered: "...I lied. In fact, I don't have a stomachache, I just want to eat hawthorn balls."

Lian Jue decided not to reply and put the phone back in his pocket.

The girl smiled when she heard this: "Children, it's normal to be greedy and tell a little lie, don't be angry."

"I'm not angry. If you don't know how to distinguish right from wrong at this age, it will be very troublesome in the future." Lian Jue handed her the things in his hand.

She laughed at gāngān twice, picked up the can of hawthorn pills, scanned the QR code to check out, and chatted with him casually: "Mr. Lian, I remember you seem to be making medical equipment?"

"Ok."

"Have you heard of anything, 'omega' inhibitors?"

"'Omega' inhibitor?" Lian Jue raised his eyes, "No. What's wrong?"

"That person just now came in and said that he wanted to buy an 'omega' inhibitor." She took a bag and helped Lianjue to pack the hawthorn pills. "Is it an imported drug? It's a strange name. It's not a good idea to ask him what it is for treatment. Do not say......"

"Drink too much." Lian Jue took the bag, "I smelled of alcohol."

"Is there?" She frowned and sniffed in the air, "No, why didn't I smell it just now?"

When Lian Jue picked up the umbrella and was about to leave, he stopped and asked in a warm voice, "Is there a pizza seller nearby?"

"Yes, go out and go to the right. There is a shop across the road, just across the road. But there's probably a queue at that point."

"Thanks."

"...hard-mouthed and soft-hearted." She looked at the back of the man leaving, smiled helplessly, and sighed softly, "It's a pity to marry at an early age."

The man supported the counter, brought in a little prayer in his hoarse voice, and repeated: "Can you open a room for me?"

The girl at the front desk of the hotel stared at the man opposite the counter who seemed to be in an abnormal state, and quickly pushed back the card handed over by the other party: "I'm sorry, Mr. Look elsewhere."

The man pushes the card back: "This is my ID card..."

The girl became impatient, frowned, and said in a bad tone, "I can't live, let's go."

When the man took back the card with a pale face and turned to leave, the girl silently complained to her colleague next to her: "Do you know what is written on his ID card? Sex omega! I'm speechless, I still have Casio, and now I have a fake certificate. It's too confusing..."

Someone next to him lowered his voice and whispered, "This person doesn't look right. Could it be drug addiction? Should we call the police..."

"Don't mind your own business."

The fine and soft raindrops hit his face, and the dark water spots splattered on the man's white shirt spread out and slowly connected into large wet watermarks. Feeling jittery from the wet and cold clothes, I felt chills all over my body, but my body was bubbling with heat.

The contradictory physical sensations tormented his body and will, and every breath and breath was filled with the hot and pungent smell of wine, and the mellow and sweet aroma of fruit wine was wrapped in the fishy cháo of rain, which stirred his brain into dizziness.

A trace of will in his head warned him that an Omega in estrus shouldn't be out and about.

In the blurred vision, the neon lights were indistinguishable. He narrowed his eyes and struggled to see the words on the Express Hotel across the road.

The pizza in hand was really hot. It was still raining outside, and the line to buy pizza was still lined up from the door to the corner of the intersection.

Lian Jue carried the packed box and walked back. There were many people at night, and it was difficult to find a parking space in the downtown area. His car was parked a little far, and he had to cross a road and walk a short distance.

Just approaching the intersection, the indicator light changed from green to red, and Lian Jue stood on the side of the road with an umbrella, gazing at the slow-moving cars in front of him.

In the last three seconds before the end of the red light, Lian Jue was slightly distracted, and out of the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of a man stumbling toward the road. At the same time, several cars hurriedly took advantage of the gap to cross the zebra crossing.

Before Lian Jue could speak, his body moved before his reason, and before he could fully recover, he subconsciously reached out and caught the man who almost broke into the traffic.

The car passing by was also frightened. The driver slammed on the brakes, lowered the window, and yelled at the man angrily, "I don't have eyes!"

The hot pizza in his hands was knocked over to the ground, and the shredded shrimp hung with cheese rolled twice on the wet road. The rich aroma of fruit wine permeated the person in his arms.

It's him.

Lian Jue's gaze moved away from the small red mole on the tip of his ear that was almost dripping with blood, and looked at the dazzlingly white forearm under his cuff, only to realize that there was a fine layer of pimples on his arm...

Lian Jue straightened him up, this man's crumbling body was so thin that it seemed that a heavier rain could melt him, but the strength of his hands was not small.

"What happened to you?"

A low voice sounded on the top of the man's hair, and the unfamiliar but familiar wood aroma gently wrapped him in front of him.

It was the Alpha just now.

He didn't know why the other party's pheromone could not comfort him. Maybe the other party's pheromone was too restrained, or the match between the two was too low - but his legs were too soft to stand up..

The man raised his wet water eyes, and the slender willow eyes were dyed with a thin crimson. He grabbed Alpha's arm as if he was holding a life-saving straw, and his voice trembled.

"...Please, help me."

Write at the top:

1. Gong has a son, adopted, and early marriage is a misunderstanding!

2. There are many privacy settings.

3. Do not accept writing instruction, do not meet the expectations point x.

4. No one is chasing anyone, neither wives nor husbands crematorium.