PART 4

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

Now, this wasn't the usual setting. Nervous faces all across the room, tension in the air. The usually cheery and smiling boy was now cowering behind a confused Niki who was desperately trying to hide his nervousness.

Their usually calm and collected oldest was fuming in front of the two boys, being held back by an equally upset Jake while their leader was on the couch giggling and completely blown out drunk with a confused Sunghoon next to him.

"Heeseung hyung, calm down-"

"DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN! NOT WHEN HE WENT AND FUCKING RUINED EVERYTHING!" Their fierce oldest screamed at Niki, making Jake wince from the searing pain at his ear.

"Heeseung hyung, it's not Niki's fault, don't blame him." Sunoo tiredly said but this made Heeseung even more furious as he tried to push Jay away and tackle their maknae to the ground.

"Hyung, I don't even understand why you're mad." Sunghoon said with a tilt of his head.

"Yeah, if anything, I should be that one that's upset. It's not like you and Sunoo are dating." Niki joked in all seriousness, but this pushed Heeseung's limit.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Heeseung shouted and jumped at their youngest member, making everyone's eyes widen as they desperately tried to stop Heeseung.

"H-HY-HYUNG!" Niki choked out as he tried to pry Heeseung's hands away from his neck, but the older was too enraged to even listen.

"I'm dating Sunoo and Niki!" Jungwon's giddy voice suddenly said from the couch making them all turn their heads to look at their drunk leader.

"JUNGWON-AH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE SHUT UP!" Jake begged as Heeseung let go of Niki and stood up, eyeing Jungwon dangerously.

"What did you just say?" Their eldest growled angrily as he came closer to the drunk boy, making Jungwon's eyes widen in a newfound fear.

"Um..." Jungwon gulped and immediately hiccupped right after, the alcohol finally making it past his premature brain.

Jay who had been watching the entire situation from the kitchen, just sighed as he massaged his temples and grabbed his phone, tutting at the image of Niki kissing Sunoo appearing as the main headline in the news. The hashtag 'Sunki' was number one right now, along with many other hashtags such as #SunkiIsReal, #SunooXNiki, #MintChocoz, and #EnhypenGay.

Somehow, someone had taken the photo of Niki and Sunoo kissing, in fact, they had taken the perfect photo at the perfect moment to make it seem like Niki and Sunoo were making out in public.

It made Jay furrow his eyebrows as he could feel a headache making its way into his skull, pounding the bundle of nerves in his brain painfully. His phone vibrated again as the image of their manager's name lit up his phone screen, but he ignored it, switching his phone off. He knew he was going to get flamed as soon as he saw the manager, but he had much bigger things to deal with at the moment.

"HEESEUNG HYUNG, PLEASE STOP!" Sunghoon yelled while shielding their drunk leader away from the fuming eldest.

"Will all of you calm down?" Jay huffed as he made his way into the living room, frowning at all of them.

"JONGSEONIE HYUNG!" Jungwon giggled and moved to sit up and head towards Jay, but the other's glare made him stop immediately.

"Everyone, table. Now." Jay commanded and the younger members started to head towards their dining table in the kitchen. There wasn't a hint of happiness in Jay's voice, making the others shiver. They could tell he was mad.