Tomoko's Obsession

Sometimes when it comes down to idols, fans can get a little... wild with their love for their favorite idols.

There are some that loves to buy their merchandise, collectibles, posters, which are normal for fans of idols if they ever want to support their favorite person.

But if they start collecting them like there's no tomorrow, then it's a small problem.

They start collecting and collecting because they love them so much... LOVE them to the point they start to go insane.

It also don't have to be them collecting stuff related to their idols but seeing the signs can just be enough. If their rooms' only theme is just the idol or they take collecting to a whole new level...

Or it can just be them going a little bit head over heels for someone. From kissing and hugging, telling their idol pillowcase how much they love them to... to jars and... and figurines... and...

...You get the point..

But overall, most fans aren't like this.

...

The sound of a boy's voice was singing softly in a dark room, a bedroom as a bright illuminating light shined from a screen of a personal computer while their gaming box displayed some flashy colors.

It was dim but you could see just enough to find a few posters of a h/c with c/c highlights singing or modeling as there were also collectibles of the idol. Big or small, they were almost duplicating the poses from the posters on the wall as well as some anime boys that either smiled or pouted.

What all these animated figures had in common was that they were mostly voiced by the same voice actors, the rest were old figurines this person collected before.

"Late again, are we?~" A voice said from the lit up screen, a small bod was staring carefully at the computer as they saw a boy with snow white hair and blue eyes staring at them with a smile.

Click...

"Really?~ It's not from the animes and mangas you've been reading, is it?~" The voice asked in a teasing matter, satisfying the player as they continued to play the game.

Resuming to observe the dark setting, the room was quite clean. A few cartridges of games and a few magazines on the ground as most of them were usually neatly shoved onto the shelf.

And then the bed, nothing unusual as the sheets and the pillow had a bland color of baby blue while a small plush of a familiar character sat next to the pillow.

Same h/c hair with c/c highlights, e/c and c/c eyes, s/c skin hiding under a hoodie, it sat there with a small smile on his face as it watches lifelessly at the player at their desk.

"Man... I love walking through the cherry blossoms when we walk to school... They're always so beautiful when they fall..."

...Click...

"..."

The character on screen stayed silent. Taking a closer look we could figure out that the anime boy was staring back at the player on their chair, a small blush painted on his cheeks as the figure stares back, a handful of hair fell in front of one of their eyes as the other showed clear signs of lack of sleep.

They just stared, staring at the boy as if they chose the wrong option until they clicked once more.

"...Y-You... You and your... t-teasing... You're always like this since we were eight..." the boy was flustered, cleaning some of his snow hair from his face as he starts to chuckle nervously.