Six

*Later that day*

Breona: Do we have any plans for today?

Geralt: I'm taking you out today

Breona: On a date or are you going to kill me?

Geralt: On a date

Breona: Can't we just stay in today?

Geralt: No

Breona: Why? We can have an indoor date

Geralt: Because I want to take you somewhere fancy

Breona: Please no

Miley: Too bad

Breona: What are you doing here?

Geralt: I knew you wouldn't want to go so I had your sister come to convince you

Miley: Come on... it's one date

*Breona controls the nearest plants to pin Geralt and Miley against the wall without knowing*

Breona: Dont follow me

*She takes off out of the door and when she gets far enough away from the house she teleports to Kaedwen, to Geralts parents house* *Knock, Knock, Knock*

Visenna: Come in dear... Are you okay?

Breona: *While crying* I don't know... can I stay here for a few days?

Visenna: Yeah... I'll go call Geralt

Breona: No! He can't know that I am here

Korin: Who was- What's wrong Breona?

Breona: You will think I'm crazy if I tell you

Visenna: Come sit... would you like a cup of tea or coffee?

Breona: Can I just have a glass of water please?

Visenna: Of course

*After Visenna gets back with the glass of water*

Korin: We won't judge you... you can tell us

Breona: Where is my prescription? Doctor, doctor, please listen, my brain is scattered. I'm peeling the skin off my face

Visenna: Why can't we tell Geralt?

Breona: Before I left my powers took control and pinned him and my sister to the wall... I'm scared

Korin: *Talking to Visenna through their minds* I'm going to go call Loki

Visenna: *Talking to Korin through their minds* Okay

*Time skip to when Loki gets there*

Loki: Are you okay honey?

Breona: *Shakes her head no*

Loki: Can you tell me what happened?

Breona: *Shakes her head no again*

Loki: Try singing what you feel for me please

Breona: When the days are cold And the cards all fold And the saints we see Are all made of gold When your dreams all fail *Takes a breath* And the ones we hail Are the worst of all And the blood's run stale I wanna hide the truth I wanna shelter you But with the beast inside There's nowhere we can hide No matter what we breed We still are made of greed This is my kingdom come *Takes a deep breath* This is my kingdom come When you feel my heat Look into my eyes It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide *Starts crying even more* Don't get too close It's dark inside It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide At the curtain's call It's the last of all When the lights fade out All the sinners crawl So they dug your grave And the masquerade Will come calling out *Takes a small breath* At the mess you've made Don't wanna let you down But I am hell-bound Though this is all for you Don't wanna hide the truth No matter what we breed We still are made of greed This is my kingdom come This is my kingdom come *Crying slows down* When you feel my heat Look into my eyes It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide Don't get too close It's dark inside It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide They say it's what you make I say it's up to fate *Takes a deep breath* It's woven in my soul I need to let you go Your eyes, they shine so bright I wanna save that light I can't escape this now Unless you show me how When you feel my heat Look into my eye It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide Don't get too close It's dark inside It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide *Stops crying*