The Concert

I got out of the car, the fading voice of Darshan made my heart pitter patter, I felt like melting in a puddle when Aryan came out standing beside me, we held each other's hands and walked towards the entry when the guard denied us.

Aryan after good 10 minutes, managed the issue, the guard let us in and I was mesmerised by the view, thousands of people were shouting with Darshan, the pink blue purple lights making the atmosphere groovy, Darshan looked amazing as always in the maroon jacket.

Trying our best to make way to take a close glimpse of him, Aryan dragged me with him till the first row, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, he did it unconsciously but made me feel protected.

I looked at him as he stood behind me keeping his hands on my shoulder. I felt special when he did this. This was our first official meet but still made me feel good.

My heart couldn't handle the amount of cuteness I felt through the act as well as Darshan Raval standing in front of me.

I was lost in the moment, crazily singing the songs with Darshan, Aryan looked at me with amusement as I did the hook steps of his song perfectly syncing with Darshan.

Darshan's gaze fell on me as I was lost in him, he found me interesting, he came towards me holding his hand in front of me, and I was ready to have a heart attack, I kept my hand in his and he held me up pulling me on the stage.

And here I was standing with The Darshan Raval sharing the same stage as him.

He held my hand pulling me with him in the centre as he twirled me around singing "Chogada".

He put the Mike in front of us and I sang along with him, it felt like a dream, tears covered the corner of my eyes, my heart couldn't handle this much happiness.

He cheered me passing me the cutest smile which he has.

We danced on the song, he was being such a sport, that's the reason millions of people love him.

I saw at Aryan who was smiling brightly, I saw him recording the moment in his phone.

Darshan left me after sometime and I jumped down the stage, Aryan caught me by my arms. He made me stand still when he found me shivering.

"What happened?" He asked me speaking loudly as the concert was still on.

"Feels like a dream" I said to him and he smiled at me.

After 10 minutes the concert was over and the crowd lessened.

Aryan and I walked towards his car when some girls congratulated me saying that I was lucky.

I smiled at them, I was still in shock, couldn't believe my eyes, I met him, I met Darshan, omg!!

Aryan opened the door for me and I was lost in my thoughts when he called out my name loudly.

"Kiara" he called me and I jerked forward.

"Get inside" he said politely and I sat in his car.

"Omg omg, I met him, I can't believe this, he danced with me!" I finally blurted out.

He laughed at me.

"Don't laugh at me" I complained and he laughed more.

"I'm happy for you" he said softly, his lips curled into a beautiful smile and I smiled at him.

He started the car, I enjoyed the ride silently, as the night breeze hit my face softly, this all made me feel so happy.

I have heard since childhood that " if we don't get the things we want, it means God has some other good plans for you" I felt the quote today. God really had some great plans for me.

"You dance so well" he complimented me and I thanked him.

"Thank you Aryan" I said to him after a while.

"For?" He asked looking at me and then concentrating on the road.

"If you weren't there, I wouldn't have been there and experienced all these things" I said with my eyes pouring out all the emotions.

"Ahh, it's okay" he said to me and smiled.

"No, really thank you so much, I'll be forever grateful to you" I said and he looked at me smiling, stopping the car.

"Why did you stop the car?" I felt scared if he felt bad. His expressions scared me. Moreover we just met.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date :  21 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕