Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Jessie's POV:

Megan and I sat in out room as we looked at each other. We didn't know what to do. We were mad with out family right now.

I stared at Megan straight into her sky blue eyes, just like mine, as anger washed through my body. My fists were clenched and my teeth gritted.

I was mad.

But nothing compared to Megan. She looked like she was going to explode with anger. She was ready to explode but my eye contact calmed her down, just enough so she wouldn't.

"Girls if you don't get your little butts down here in one minute I am going to carry you do to your party and make an attempt to embarrass you." dad threatened us.

Megan nor I flinched as we stayed in eye contact. She started breathing heavily as she closed her eyes.

She was about to explode like a firecracker on the fourth of July.

"Megan don't!" I hissed under my breath.

Our door flung open as dad was standing in the doorway. He picked us up.

Megan started kicking dad but he didn't seem to notice.

"Megan Esme Cullen you better watch out." dad warned.

She immediately stopped kicking. "Dad you're going to embarrass me in front Taylor!" Megan whined.

Taylor Grand. Megan's imprint, which means he is a stupid, smelly werewolf. I hate his guts, but if he makes my sister happy then I guess...no I still wouldn't like him.

"Well you should of thought of that when you wouldn't listen to me." dad smiled sarcastically.

She whined as dad set me down and opened the door that led to the back yard. "Here you go Taylor. Thank god you could come because she won't shut up about you." dad yells as he sets her down on the ground.

I chuckle as I saw the red on her cheeks get darker and darker. I walked to the side as I sat down in a chair out of attention.

I looked around and I have to admit, it looks pretty cool.It was twilight and Alice put up these little lanterns that lit up the whole dance floor. There were purple streamers everywhere. The dance floor was wood as a lot of people were on it, dancing.

Alice of course was the "DJ." She was just playing all the good music but she had my iPod so that could of been why.

I sat as I always loved to watch people dance. It tells me what they think about life, the way the move, how much energy they have, its so amazing to me when I see that.

As I was watching the people dancing to a song it ended as Alice played my favorite song. I looked up to see my father running human speed towards me. I groaned and rolled my eyes as I could feel my cheeks get to a shady-red color.

"Dance with me." he said as he stood me up and danced in front of me.

"No." I shook my head as I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Oh come on," he whined, "I don't get to dance with one of the birthday girls even though it is her favorite song."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

I shook my hips. He laughed as he dragged me onto the dance floor. I danced with him for the whole song and at the end everyone in the family cheered and whistled as I laughed and walked back to my seat.

I ended up dancing with Grandpa, Edward, and Jasper. It was awkward but I couldn't stop laughing I was having so much fun. I had to sit back in my seat to hide the redness in my cheeks.