Chapter One

t.w: sensitive content

CHAPTER ONE

I was staring intently at my reflection through the mirror when the door bustly opened. I didn't look at him and continued examining my bare face. I think I just got a pore on my forehead. Gotta get rid of it later.

I tilted my head to the left side and spoke. “You should learn how to knock, old man.” I exclaimed, trying to calm myself.

“You better do your job properly Y/N. It's on your hands now.” the old geezer exclaimed, I can see him through the mirror, hands both on his pocket.

“Yeah, fuck off.” I said calmly.

“Now you're bad-mouthing me, you ungrateful brat...” he muttered, clearly irritated because of what I said.

I hissed and continued tying my hair, I didn't give a damn when he harshly closed the door, leaving me with an annoyed face.

“That old geezer. I'll make sure to pay my debts on him, I'll surely leave this place, clean and soft.” I whispered to myself as I stood up with a wide grin on my lips.

“Alright folks... Time to do the job.” I mumbled to myself and got out of that filthy little space. The cold breeze welcomed me the moment I got out. This place has a lot of memories to me, ever since I was a kid. And now, I'm leaving everything behind. Of course with the old man not knowing about it.

I drove all the way to the filthiest town I've ever got into. And I was welcomed by Hina, a friend of mine.

“Y/N!”

“Stop with the screamings, you're irritating.” I stated and yank her arms away. I saw her pouted a little but still successfully encircled her hands on my arms.

I rolled my eyes because of how clingy she is. She playfully gave me a laughed and continued linking her arms into me. We started to walk calmly while eyeing those filthy bastards on the sidewalks.

“This town's surely a home for thugs.” I said it to myself but Hina suddenly leaned closer to my ears and whispered something.

“Yeah, and you won't believe that your target's currently on the run now. Curious on where is it?” her brows furrowed and look at me with her eyes definitely sparkling in so much excitement.

“What?” I asked. 

She gave me a smirk. Tachibana Hinata, angel outside, devil inside. She gave me a wink and at that moment, I already knew what she meant by that.

“Yeah, I'll save it for later.” I said while returning her wink.

We've arrived at a filthy place called Yora, it's a place where several thugs, hoodlums, and even criminal organization members are gathered. The whole place was filled with smokes, coming from their cigarettes. It wasn't that bad though, they're playing and betting which I think more advantageous for me.

If I managed to knock these bastards down, I'll get their money and will continue the hunt for my target.

“Hina! I see, so you've arrived.”

I clenched my fists when I saw a long haired bastard paving its way through Hina. What the fuck, I wasn't informed that Hina's friends with some of them. I thought I was her only friend...

She gave me an apologetic look while secretly giving me a peace sign.

“You have an acquaintance?” the long haired bastard asked, we even had an eye contact but I managed to look away. Damn, he's good looking. Though, his hair's kinda long, but it added to the unique way of how he talk and style his own self.