-𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Author's note: heyy I hope you will enjoy this chapter and maybe find it interesting. I just wanna say that I will maybe follow the story line so sorry if I spoiled you and sorry if some lines are not that correct or accurate to the anime. So okay please enjoy.

__________________________

Inside the airship—La baleine, the airship that is heading to paris—people of any status roamed around it's lavishing halls.

Ladies, Gentlemen, maybe even a Duke or a Duchess, and those who stayed in the shadows.

Everyone wad minding their own business but none the less, a few were taken aback by the rumors of the new found cases about these mysterious killings that were presumably done by blood sucking monsters—Vampires.

Many were scared at the thought that they might be the next prey, some  just told themselves that this is all just a hoax or stories to scare off children. But many did not know about the one's hiding in the dark or maybe the once close by, walking in the same lavishing halls they were roaming.

Glowing blue orbs shone as a mischievous smirk made it's way on to the mysterious gentleman's face.

"My~ my~ who could have thought that I could still hear rumors like those in this  period of time." The he said sarcastically as he moaned—out of excitement.

(an: *adds that TikTok music. Dirty mind~ dirty mind~ hhaahahaha~~ Lols imma stop now)

-

Seemingly, on the ocean of crowds. A lady with her very sickly appearance stumbled her way amidst the swarm of people.

She looked like she'd fall by just a gust of wind. And just like what we thought, she starts to lose conscious.

But before the lady could fall, a white flash zoomed passed the crowd, as a gentleman with a dark skin, silvery purple hair and purple orbs, suddenly appeared right on time and saved her from the cold hard marbled ground.

-

"You are too kind. Thank you." The lady said, thankful for the gentleman.

She looked fine know but it still shows that she is still weak though it is still better then looking all pale and wan, like a corpse itself.

"Not at all. Are you sure I can't take you to the infirmary?"

The men in fine white clothings said worriedly to the seated woman.

"Yes. . . I think i'll be alright if I rest for a little while." She explained but all of the suddenly her wan face flushed after seeing his face close to her own.

-

"Oh my~ talk about personal space, little noe is quite full of himself or is he just as naive as we last saw him. What do you think my precious Leo? Hehehe~"

"Cluck cluck ." ' Leo' replied.

The blue eyed male seemed to be interested on both of them or their conversation, but he is quite excited seeing a familiar face.

"I bet things will get interested later on. Right? My Precious little Leo?" The mysterious gentleman said to his pet in his arms, gently petting her as he giggles slyly.

"Cluck cluck "

"Hahaha~ I always count on you to say yes to me Leo. Now, why don't I make things much more in~teres~ting~"

"Cluck"

-

Continuing on with the oblivious duo. The gentleman asked of with the hint of worry to the sickly face of the woman across him.