Telling The Family (Rhonda and Andre)

*Andre*

Today was the day that we were telling my family about Rhonda's pregnancy. We were expecting two beautiful baby boys in 7 months. Twins to be exact. After weeks of sneaking past Cookie and my two brothers, I knew that it would be time to tell them sooner or later. My father Luscious , on the other hand didn't seem to care about my existence and to be fully honest it did hurt. But, as a grown man I have to shake that off and move foward. Rhonda and I were on our way to Empire to tell everyone the news about the babies, when all of a sudden I received a text message 'Have you seen Vernon? I can't seem to find him anywhere. If you see him let me know ~LuciousLyon' 'No, I haven't but I'm on my way over Empire to bring some exciting news ~Andre' 'Okay, and well this better be good ~LuciousLyon' . My father had texted me.....about Vernon. A burst of FEAR suddenly appeared in my gut and I knew something bad was going to happen. And I can't help feeling that someone knows and is out to get me for it. Not a moment later did we arrive infront of the building of Empire, and I turned towards Rhonda telling her it would be okay. With a gentle squeeze at my hand she kissed my lips and we both entered the premises.

Lucious greeted me with a bro hug and Rhonda with a simple kiss on the cheek and pulled her into his embrace. "It's always good to see you both, now what exciting news have you brought for me?" he spoke smiling from cheek to cheek. "Well we actually wanted to speak to the whole family about this exciting news" Rhonda began looks towards me for support "Yes, exactly. If you don't mind ",I finished. "Oh yes oh course let's go to the conference room everyone is in there" Luscious said ,anxiety in his voice. We arrived in the meeting room and Luscious sat as Rhonda and I stood " We would like to share some news some exciting news.........with all of you" I started as I looked from Rhonda then back at everyone. "Over the past couple months i have been feeling a bit sick, and after a week of nausea I had to go to the doctor and see what was going on with me and everything, and they ran some tests and I found out.......... were having twins!!" Rhonda said eagerly.

Everyone either said 'congratulations' or 'I knew it' except Luscious. You could just tell his crooked smile was just as fake as his feelings. He didn't want us to have this baby and I knew exactly why. He knows it would get in the way of his business and his money. Me not being there meant there would be no one who could keep his finances where they need to be. It would be a mess in fact. He knew without me there he would not have as many connections as he has now. But I didn't care, atleast maybe then he would notice me, or even care. He is just going to have to suck it up or suck it. I kissed Rhonda pulling her into me, grabbing her waist "We did it " I spoke to her in a gentle tone of voice . "Yes we did " she replied while grabbing my face kissing me with her soft and gentle lips. "I love you baby " she spoke again, "I love you too " I said while picking her up and spinning her around.

@newyorkgirllll