Chapter 2: You legally cannot buy cereal past 12 o'clock at night

So you've finally made it to your most anxious of aisles. The thought of having to spend even a minute on this aisle is your sleep paralysis demon. It's not even an aisle as much as it is a long refrigerator with see-through glass. It's time to finally make the decision. You feel hopeless.You know that so much of your life comes down to what you choose in their very moment. No amount of sleepless nights could ever prepare you for the dilemma you must solve.

Behind the see-through glass you see your options. Different brands of orange juice stand side by side, as if they are superheroes holding hands and trying to prevent a dam from breaking. A divine and holy dam. A God-damn dam. The first choice is obvious. Minute Maid is an authentic, timeless and downright deliciously refreshing juice made from perfectly ripe, natural oranges. That's what Minute Maid 100% if all about. 100% pure squeezed juice from concentrate. The serving size is 8 fl oz. There are 7 servings per container and each serving has 110 calories. Storage tips according to their website include to consume by date stamped on the package and to store in your refrigerator between 33 degrees Fahrenheit and 40 degrees fahrenheit. Since the United States of America is the only country to use Fahrenheit I will also mention the temperature in Celsius. Actually, nah I'd rather not have to look that up, but if you wanna stop reading this for a second and look it up yourself, be my guest. If you're in America though there's really no point because America is the only country that uses Fahrenheit. All other countries use the metric system which means they use a unit of measurement called Celsius. This measurement only explains temperature and can not give an accurate description as to how long the very long fridge is with the see-through glass.

Wait, isn't this supposed to be a Sub Urban fanfiction? I haven't even mentioned him once in this chapter. To be real though I'm pretty sure you can swap out any musician for Sub Urban in this fanfiction cause it really doesn't have a lot to do with him. I choose him because he is the one musician who actually responds to my tweets. That way maybe I would have a chance at him reading this. The chance is very slim though because I am an awful writer and almost nothing happens in this fanfiction, it's more just me going off on random tangents in order to fill space up.

I want to be the first person who's written like a 20 page fan fiction on Sub Urban, and I will do anything to do that. Who knows maybe it'll end up being longer than 20 pages. I have the power here. I can write anything I want and there is nothing, he nor Mark Zuckerberg can do about it. The reason Mark Zuckerberg can't do anything about it is because I do not intend to post this fan fiction on Facebook. Why would I post it on Facebook? Fan fictions do not usually get posted on Facebook. Facebook is for people who have books that they often see faces in. The website was made in order to share and discuss books where people are unsure whether something is a face or just a metaphor for the shrinking middle class. The share of American adults who live in middle class households has decreased from 61% in 1971 to 51% in 2019. So what does this mean for our current economy? Basically what is happening is the rich are becoming richer, while more and more people fall into poverty. It's fucked up really, and there is really is only one possible person to blame: Sub Urban. Although he only made 2 dollars from spotify last month, he has the utter gall to go to a grocery store and shop for groceries. People are starving Danny. Donate to a charity or some shit like that. Not eating in order to feed others is a notable act of selflessness.

"You've been staring at the orange juices for exactly 3 hours, 41 minutes, and 37 seconds," Danny states, "Some women go into labor for that long. Sometimes labor lasts longer or shorter depending on a variety of factors, most of which I do not understand. I do not understand them mostly because I have never educated myself in childbirth, but I am sure if I read up on it I would be slightly more educated." If you really think about it, childbirth is necessary for humans to continue to live on for generations and generations. I think that is a beautiful thing. So many people are depressed because they are so lonely. The more people on earth the less depressed people will be because even the weirdest of incels will have more weird incels to relate to. If you ask me, or Danny probably, we would say that every single person needs to have as many children as possible to continue their bloodline.