As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.

Start from the beginning

You snickered before speaking, "You like rock music? It'll suit the next few months to come! Hehe!"

Tanjirou gave you a blank look while blinking his eyes owlishly. He sweatdropped, "(Y/N), you know I can't understand you!"

Ever since you told him you could speak English, you've been dropping random sentences in your language almost every day. However, that's one of the traits he likes about you.

You were so kind, especially to him and Nezuko. He could never thank you enough for it. You were also very funny, he loves getting a good laugh out of you.

But most of all, you were you.

His cheeks became dusted in a light red as he let his mind wander, 'What would she think if I asked to date her..? What would she do..?'

He let out a light gasp, snapping himself out of his fantasy. His face burst out into a bright red, making him look like a tomato, 'No! She's just a friend! Yeah! Nothing more, nothing less!'

You turned to the burgundy haired boy upon reaching the boulders, snapping your fingers in his face, "Heyyy, Tanjirouuu!! Anybody home? Earth to Tanjirouu!!"

Hoshi popped up from your head, before squeaking right into Tanjirous ear.

He blinked repeatedly before snapping his head towards you, "Wh- Eh?! Oh, (Y/N)—!" You stifled your laughter, before pointing to the boulders, "Look! Welcome to our new torture! Woohoo!"

Tanjirou gave you a blank look, before he averted his vision onto the boulders. Upon sight, his jaw immediately dropped to the ground as his eyes comically widened.

Urokodaki spoke in his usual gruff voice, "Each of you are to slice your own boulder. If you succeed, I'll let you both participate in Final Selection." With that, he turned on his feet, before walking away and leaving the two of you in the dust.You let out a cry of alarm, "WAIT WHAT!? DAD!? COME BACK HEEERREEE!!"

Nonetheless, he kept going, despite your calls, "AAAHHHH! I CAN'T EVEN PERFORM THE BASICS OF WATER BREATHING PROPERLYYY!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?!"

Tanjirou cupped his hands over his mouth before yelling as well, "UROKODAKI-SAN!! COME BACK! JUST HOW AM I-"

Urokodaki was finally out of sight, making Tanjirou deflate, "-supposed to cut the boulder.."

He sweatdropped, then robotically turned his head towards the two boulders. He then turned to you, who was kicking the boulders in a fit of annoyance, along with Hoshi, who was sitting and watching you do so.

He made his way up to you, before placing a hand on your shoulder, "Hey.. it could be worse!"

『✦』

"TAAANNNJIIIRROOUUUU..!!!"

The boy sweatdropped, he knew what time of the month it was, in fact, he could smell it, and he was not thrilled in any way whatsoever.

You whined as you clutched your waistline on your futon, "MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME! END MY SUFFERING BEFORE I DO IT MYSELFF!!"

Tanjirou kneeled down beside you with furrowed brows, "Oh come on, you don't mean that! Don't say things you don't mean!"

You cried out as you sprawled yourself across the entire futon, "I HATE EVERYTHING! I HATE CRAMPS! AAAHHHHHH!!"

Tanjirou widened his eyes before he started to flail his hands around, "What?! Does it hurt that bad?! What can I do to help!?" Your complaints abruptly came to a halt as a large smirk grew onto your features, "You wanna know what you can do to help?"