- WELCOME TO FREDDY FAZBEARS ENTERTAINMENT -

Y/N POV:

Today is the day, I'm extremely nervous yet excited, I have four hours to get prepared. I took a long shower and washed my hair thoroughly. I also used this lime head + shoulders ( I use it lmao ) and kept it on my pits from the start to finish of my shower. Of course, I washed it off after. I looked in my mirror and I was looking MUCH better than usual. I blow dried my hair and did my hair ( btw u have a wolf cut bc yes ) . I then got into my outfit, did my makeup  and started driving to 'Fazbears. 

"Hello! You must be Y/N!" A familiar voice called, it must be the manager who picked up the phone. He had a black uniform, and a matching cap and docs. He must have put thought into his appearance and essence, since I could smell the cologne and he had touched up on a little bit of smudged eyeliner. He looked drop-dead gorgeous.

"Yes, that would be me, You're the manager, right?" I replied in my public speaking voice, since my voice is rather deep for a woman, I've scared even my mother with it. "That's correct. I'm glad you chose this job at Freddy Fazbears Entertainment, I bet you're the perfect fit!" "Though, I'd be careful where you go around this place. We don't want another missing person."

I had almost forgotten about the rumours. The missing children, The Afton's  mysteriously disappearing, and multiple Fazbear buildings being abandoned. I felt my skin crawl as I thought of the five W's ( who, what, when, where, why ) and H ( how ) happened to the children.

He had given me a tour around the place, and finally, it was time to meet the new animatronics. " Here's their stage, I've moved them here especially for you! " He looked at me oddly. I glanced at each individual animatronic, but one had caught my eye. "I see you're interested in Montgomery Gator, he's one of the new ones!" He commented on my staring at a singular  animatronic. He giggled and replied: "I like him too." The manager started acting strange around me, staring me down, smiling or giggling randomly, it concerned me. Maybe I did dress like a whore.

                                                                                   TIME SKIPPP

"Its 11:55, I should probably leave. Good luck on your first night!" He had suddenly said, and I was left on my own with a flashlight. I started walking towards the stage again, they had gone. "They probably went back to their rooms."

"..well, they did, but I haven't." I had gotten spooked by a deep enough voice, from behind me. I twirled to face me and it was him. "..mont.. gomery?"

MONTY POV:

I had been watching her walk with that stupid man for hours, since they left the stage. All I could think of was her, eying me down with them gorge' eyes, But she wasn't the only one eying someone down, the manager was staring at her dirtily, with raging, dirty, thoughts. I don't understand, though. Why am I getting mad at him? Finally, he left, but he had taken a sneaky picture of her. She hadn't noticed, but I could feel my anger build up, my breathing becoming heavier.

 I followed her to the stage and she said in a soft voice: "They probably went back to their rooms." Which I hastily replied with "..well, they did, but I haven't." She done a quick turn and was met with my chest, looked up at my soaring figure, and nervously responded: "..mont.. gomery?" She looked so innocent. "Call me Monty, love." which she had glanced away in embarrassment, gaining a soft blush across her cheeks. "So, am I your favourite? By the way you stared at me it seemed like a lot more than me just being your favourite animatronic." At this point she was cherry red. I saw this as a victory, I grinned. "Maybe so, Monty." She teased, I felt my face heat up ALOT. That's annoying, I thought I was the one that was meant to be teasing. She laughed at my reaction and introduced herself, to, me? An animatronic? "My names Y/N, its nice to meet you, gator boy." "Gator boy? Is that all you've got?" "You called me 'love' , so original." She was right, but I wouldn't accept that. "You became a tomato though, so it worked." "..fine. Now can I do my job? I don't want to get fired on the spot." "..whatever, love"

She wouldnt get fired on the spot. Theres no way a SIMP of a man would fire the love of his life, which he should know is MINE. I will do anything to get her with ME instead of HIM. That disgusting 'man'.