Part 2: Payback

You're sitting in your room, doomscrolling Reddit and occasionally getting the odd notification on your phone from someone who saw the video.

Your phone rings. You answer:

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER"
"Hahah, Hey Brooke"
"Don't you 'Hey Brooke' me you fucker, after what you did! I can't believe you streamed that shit!"
"What, you think anyone would believe me if I said that you s-"
"Don't get smart you prick, I'm coming over"

The phone beeps as she hangs up, you're already getting hard just thinking about her.

Your apartment door knocks a few minutes later, you open it, and there she is. Eyes full of fire, lips glistening, wearing a long coat.

She barges past you, and you hear her high heels clacking off the floor. You close the door and lock it.

At the snap of the lock, she spins round and glares at you. She drops her coat, which is weighted by something, and your eyes almost pop out.

Latex.

She's wearing a latex corset, with elbow length latex gloves, and knee-high boots. Full domme gear.

She marches over to you, as you stand frozen, and smiles softly.

You lean in to kiss her, and she grips you by the neck. Slamming your head against the door.

"What, you think you're just gonna get what you want? You've got another thing coming fucker. It's time for *me* to have some fun" she hisses as she squeezes your neck.

Your cock throbs hard, and your balls start to boil.

"Stay" she commands, and you obey, stunned by the whole situation, watching her perfect ass jiggle as she marches over to her coat, and pulls out a collar and a short leash in one hand, and a cane switch in her other.

She marches back over, this time slower. Allowing you to take in the view of your egirl Goddess, and for her to take in the view of you, standing there, precum spotting your loungepants, eyes wide with a mixture of arousal and fear, her pet.

She unbuckles the collar, and slaps it round your neck, buckling it back up. She pulls it tight "too tight?" she smirks, her braces glinting, you nod a little, "Good" she laughs. "Now, be a good boy, and come here" she orders as she yanks your leash.

You have no option but to obey her, and you stumble and fall to your knees at her feet. "Hmm, you learn quick, good boy" she coos at you. "While you're down there" she steps up to you, her heel digging into the back of your hand "eat" she orders, revealing that she isn't wearing any panties.

You immediately start to devour her. Her hot, wet, tight cunt tastes like heaven. Her pubic stubble grating against the tip of your nose as she adjusts her footing, releasing your hand. You slide your hands slowly up the backs of her legs, towards her perfectly plump ass.

SLAP!

She slaps you across your face with the Switch. "Oh really? Thought you could just go ahead and feel my ass? Nuh uh, not a good boy." "S-sorry" you stammer, your cheek stinging.

SLAP!

"Sorry what? Sorry what? You pathetic little cunt" she barks. "S-sorry Mistress. S-sorry Goddess Brooke" your eyes begin to well up. "That's better. Now, take off your pants."

You obey. And she stands over you, smiling down as she holds your leash. "Look at all that messy precum" she tuts, chastising you. You shudder as she runs the end of the switch up your precummy cock head, across your slit. "Clean it" Brooke demands, pushing the switch into your mouth. You taste your precum, and, blood? Are you bleeding where she hit you on the cheek?

Without warning, she sits down. Plunging your full rampant length deep inside her. "Stay" she growls, tugging your leash, choking you a little. You do as you're told, and she starts to rise and fall on your length. "Don-Don't fucking move. This isn't....isn't about your pleasure. It's all...for....meeee" Brooke groans out. The dominant demeanour slips a little, giving over to a deep pleasure.

You do as you're told, you let this hot, latex-clad e-thot ride your cock. You try to think of anything but what's going on, god knows what she'd do if you came too soon. You think of anything. Maths. Algebra. History. War. Movies. Porn. Tits. Fuck, fuck, fuck! She senses it, and tugs your leash harshly to bring your face up to hers.

"You wanna cum huh? Do you? You wanna cream this pussy?" you start to pant. She's driving you mad with all this. You want nothing more than to blow your load inside her fertile pussy. She licks your cheek, it stings with the now obvious cut on it, and moves round to your ear. "Do it. You can cum. I'm on the pill. But I swear, if I find a camera in here, I'll cry rape. Now, do it. Cum for me. Cum for Goddess Brooke." she pants as her pussy tries to grip your throbbing meat. She grinds down on you, and she snarls and growls out in pleasure as you realise she's cumming too.

She starts to cry out your name, groaning out for you to join her. Begging for your cum. That's it. You can't take any more. You blow. Your balls seem to crush as they fully drain inside your Goddess. As you flood her with your cum, she screams out and cums again. The room spins as you both have an earth-shattering orgasm. Then, it starts to dull.

When you come to, you're alone, laying on the floor. You begin to wonder if it was even real, until you feel the ache in the back of your hand, and the welt on your cheek. You shakily get to your feet, and as you do, you notice a message scrawled on the mirror in her glittery lipstick. "Until Next Time...Daddy"