«🕸Cht.1: Sticky Hands?!🕸»

Izuku POV
It was just a regular day at UA.. Well, as normal as it can get here.

The bell rang, telling us that it was lunch time, "we're gonna have a test on this in a few weeks, study.. Especially you Kaminari, Ashido, and Sero." Mr. Aizawa mumbled, making most of the class laugh, "yes sir.." Kaminari and Ashido said, "we know.." All three of them said.

With that.. I was off! "Goddddd I am starvingggg!" Ashido said making me laugh, "what? It's true! We've been in class working our butts off the entire day! I didn't even have time for breakfast" she whined.

"There's no need to worry, Ashido! Earlier Mr. Aizawa said that class is an hour later than usual! You'll have time to eat before school!" Uraraka added in, "oh, yeahhhh! Thanks, Uraraka for reminding me!" She said with a little dance.
--
I was next in line, I told Lunch-Rush what I wanted and he got it for me, I took the tray and reached in my pocket for some money, I took ¥500 out of my pocket and handed it over, "oh, you didn't have to do this.. But thanks anyway, kid!" Said Lunch-Rush, he reached for the yen but it was stuck..?

He quickly let go. "It this some prank..?" He asked, "n-no! Of course not..! I don't know why it's stuck... It's like glue, but I swear I didn't glue it to my hands!.." I was confused but concerned at the same time.. Why was the yen stuck to my hand?!

I flapped my hand to see if that would work.. But it didn't..

"Could you pull on it again..?" I asked, "okay?" He mumbled before grabbing it and tugging on it, I pulled back at the same time but I made sure to be careful to not hurt anybody or spill any of my food.

Eventually it was unstuck.. However, damage was done, the yen was ripped at now everyone was staring at me!

"S-sorry...!" I said before walking off to the table I normally sit at.

People were still staring, "what happened back there..?!" Iida asked, nearly half way done with his food, "i-i don't know..? I just went to give him some yen as a 'thank you' for all he's done, I went to hand it to him, he went to grab it and it was stuck...? There was nothing on the yen or on my hand(s) so I don't know how that was possible!.. " I explained, "maybe your hand or the yen did have something on it but you didn't realize it?" Uraraka stated, I shrugged, "maybe... "
---
I finally got home after a pretty.. Interesting day... "Hey, Izuku! How was school?!" Mom asked me as I took my shoes off, "oh, it was good!.." I didn't tell the whole truth, I didn't know what would've happen if I told her what really happened!

"That's good. Are you hungry? I'm nearly done with dinner!" She smiled, I smiled back but shook my head, "no, thanks though! I have homework to do too! I'll be in my room if you need me!" I said before going upstairs with my bag.

I got my notebook out and a pencil, the pencil and paper did stick to my hand again but I didn't pay it any mind.

I sat down and my desk/table and looked at the pages for a good few minutes before my vision became blurry...

I shook it off and tried to focus, it happened again but worse, I could barley see anything!

I got up from my chair and stumbled around before catching my balance.

It wasn't long before I stumbled again and collapsed on my bed.

I was started to get sweaty, it felt as if I was suffocating, I tried to get out of bed but I wasn't able. All I remember was my vision getting blurry again before darkness overcame my body.

I was out cold...

(🕸671 words🕸)