{36} ヤンデレ {36}

Start from the beginning

'Anyways, see you!'

Any malicious intent in his mind had seemingly washed away.

His heart began beating slightly faster and he felt a strange warmth inside of his body.

He looked towards Kokonoi and smiled a bit which caused the long haired male to raise a curious brow "If you even think about harming a hair on her head, I'll kill you and all of your men"

His voice was calm and the smile on his face was soft but that didn't stop the malicious sincerity of his words.

Kokonoi leaned back and chuckled lightly "I was only kidding, Of course"

Ran stood up causing Rindou to look at him strangely "Where are you going?" He questioned and Ran looked back at him "To see Y/N"

He gave a lazy wave once his back was turned "Continue without me and don't bother texting or calling, because I won't answer"

He left the room and the three remaining men watched him with amused expressions.

Kokonoi leaned back "That was an interesting reaction, I wonder what the girl had said to make him leave like that" he mused and Rindou raised a brow "How do you know it was the girl?"

Takeomi rolled his eyes and leaned his back against the couch "It was definitely the girl"

***

~Y/N's POV~

Ran hadn't responded to my text so I wasn't sure if he was going to be back anytime soon.

My face began heating up slightly as I looked down at my mistake.

'Home'

"Sheesh....that's so embarrassing" I mumbled before placing my phone back into my pocket and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

I placed it down on the counter and walked over to the couch before placing my phone down on the charger.
I walked into my room and picked out some comfier clothing that I could put on for later.

It was still decently early in the afternoon.

It was around 3:30 so there was a chance that we could still go out somewhere.

I made my way into the kitchen again and my eyes widened slightly when I noticed that my water was gone "What the.....-"

I was cut off as someone placed their hand over my mouth and their other hand snaked around my waist causing my eyes to snap open as I began struggling "Relax" Ran's voice had instantly calmed me down and I closed my eyes as he removed his hand from my mouth.

"Geez....I never hear you come in" I mumbled and he chuckled lightly as he wrapped his other arm around my waist as well.

My face began burning as I stared down at the ground.

"You sounded quite eager for me to get home, but now you're acting all shy" he said, his mouth was extremely  close to my ear as he spoke "Oh I didn't mean to put home! I even corrected myself....." I drifted off and his grip on me had tightened "You didn't mean it? That hurts my feelings, if you were being serious then we could actually live together and then it would really be home"