{36} ヤンデレ {36}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~

"Ran, I've been curious ever since my short outing with that woman last week, how'd you know where we were?" Takeomi questioned before continuing "Because I definitely didn't say anything to you about our location"

Kokonoi, Takeomi, Rindou and Ran were all discussing an operation that was going down later on but they had taken a small break to chat about other insignificant matters.

So Takeomi had decided to bring that up.

The corner of Ran's lips curved downwards and Kokonoi chuckled lightly "Oh? Am I the only one that knows?" He questioned as he looked over at Ran's younger brother before glancing over at Takeomi "Ran's got a chip on the poor girl, I'm sure you've seen that beautiful Diamond bracelet on her wrist" He mused causing both males eyes to widen slightly before they looked over at Ran.

"That's none of your business" Ran said calmly and Kokonoi chuckled lightly "Well I'm the one that helped get the chip in there so it is my business, if you really wanted to track her then you should've just tapped into her phone" he said and Ran's eyes lowered "Enough"

Rindou tugged at the top of his shirt "I just don't understand what's so special about that woman anyways" he said while leaning his head back to look up at the ceiling "She's a cutie and all.....sweet too but I just don't get why she's such a high priority to you" he said, no venom was in his voice at all.....he was simply curious about his older brothers choices.

Kokonoi's lips curved into a smirk "I know that you're the one that mangled Sanzu's hand, coincidently right after we all found out that he was visiting that girl at the cafe.....and don't think that I haven't seen the guy trapped in one of our storage basements" he continued "I've had one of my men watching you closely Ran, I knew that the girl was going to cause some issues"

He tapped his finger down on the table besides him "I'm also aware of that woman in the hospital.....well now I should call her the corpse, considering that you had Kakucho kill her with Ricin" he said while crossing his arms.

"Maybe it would be better if I had someone kill the girl, then you won't have to cause so much trouble"

Ran's eye began to twitch slightly at the males words "....."

Something snapped inside of him, his hand slowly reached into his pocket.

His blade had sliced through his finger as he quickly reached for the handle.

*Ding*

He looked down at his phone that had been resting besides him.

He noticed the contact name and opened up the text.

Y/N<3

'Are you coming home soon? I can make lunch for us if you want!'

'.....Wait'

'Hotel! Not home....oopsies :p'