"After who died?" Matt ask.

"What is the difference," Ben says.

Matt sighs frustratedly "What did it say?" Matt asks.

"When it first started, I... tried to make sense of it. Different things appeared every night or so... I could never make much sense of it. No matter which way I looked at it." Ben explains.

"Why did it happen?" Matt asks.

"This was years ago, I.... I was the only one working in that space" Ben explains "This is in what you and your minions call your beloved Red Base. When it was all said and done, the walls were completely red. That's when I started to believe them. What they were saying about me"

"What did they say?" Matt asked.

"They said I was crazy..." Ben answered. "Of course. I was seeing things of course. They told me to do things. Things that didn't make sense... that didn't seem right"

"Who did? Matt asked.

"You haven't heard them yet?" Ben asks looking at me more.

"Heard who?" Matt ask.

"Well that's how it started for me, you see, you will hear them soon enough," Ben says.

"Heard who, Ben" Matt asks frustratedly.

"The voices" Ben answers.

Matt huffs in frustration "You've lost your mind" Matt says. "Your mind has deteriorated from that serum"

"Oh, I thought so too..." Ben says "But now we know that it hasn't because you see them too. What are they telling you?"

"When I rented out those units there was nothing on those walls," Matt says.

"Of course not. Would you have rented it if there was?" Ben asks. "Don't be a fool. They came through and painted over it but it keeps bleeding through, doesn't it?"

"Who did? Who painted over it?" Matt asks

"The landlords, I suspect" Ben answers "After all haunting is bad for business"

"So you're saying the unit is haunted?" Matt ask.

"Oh no, I'm saying the entire building is haunted" Ben answers.

"By what?" Matt asks.

"Everything" Ben answers "Do you have any idea how many people died in that building? It's too many to count."

"I'm sure you saw to that personally," Matt says. "I thought you said you were working alone"

"Matt" I growled warningly 

"I said, I wasn't working for someone nor am I being controlled," Ben says. I could tell he was getting a bit frustrated.

"Careful Ben. What you say can and will be used again you" Matt says.

This triggers Ben to jump towards the bars separating us from Matt. I quickly step up beside Ben putting a hand on his side slightly. Ben starts to laugh as he looks at Matt. Ben reaches through the bars.

"What are you afraid of?" Ben asks Matt. "Are you afraid of me?" Ben asks.

"I'm not afraid of you," Matt says to Ben. "I'm afraid for you both of you"

"We are both well taken care of here," Ben says. "You'd be surprised what a little space can do to clear your head. Don't tell me you are surprised. You didn't think I'd belong to you forever... did you?"

"We're done here," Matt says as he walks towards the exit. 

"Don't forget to sign out Matthias" Ben calls. 

I watch as Matt opens the door revealing an officer. 

"You remembered what we talked about earlier?" The officer asks Matt. 

Matt nods looking towards me. The officer walks towards the cell, keys giggling in his hand. Ben backs up from me causing me to look at him in confusion. The officer opens the cell and walks inside. I back up from the officer as he walks towards me. 

"Ben, what's going on?" I ask. 

"You don't belong in here with me Y/N," Ben says looking at me sadly. 

"No," I say backing up against the wall of the cell., "You said you won't let them take me away" The officer grabs my arm causing me to scream. I attempt to yank myself away. "Ben please" Tears stream down my face. I manage to get out of the officer's grasp. I grab Ben's arms. "Why are you doing this?" 

"Because you don't belong in here with me. I care about you and love you too much to let you rot in here with me." Ben says grabbing my face gently. "Matt agreed to have you released" 

The officer grabs my arms pulling them behind my back. He pulls me back from Ben causing me to struggle again as I start to cry. "No no no. Please. I don't want to be separated from you. I made the choice to be here. Please" 

The officer pulls me out of the cell and shoves me into Matt's arms. The officer locks the cell back up as Matt holds onto me tightly. 

"Come on Y/N your brother wants to see you," Matt says gently. 

I look at Ben one last time before I'm dragged out of the room.