Will she fall in love with the dog emperor again, and then slap it down and confess our Dong family? !

    Could it be that Fang Yun has stopped poisoning a long time ago, the emperor is now pretending to be sick to lie to our Dong family, and then he will kill us all while we are taking it lightly? !

    The more Wu Youyou thought about it, the more her scalp felt numb.

    If so... our Dong family has to make plans early! !

    ——Wu

    Youyou and Dong's father and son thought of going together.

    Not long after, Mrs. Dong came to the palace to convey to her daughter the meaning of the man in the family, and asked Wu Youyou to find an opportunity to go to Jingyi Palace to explore the bottom and confirm whether Fang Yun had betrayed.

    As soon as Mrs. Dong left, Wu Youyou immediately prepared her night clothes, and as soon as it got dark, she quietly sneaked into the night.

    ---

    Unfortunately, it wasn't a coincidence.

    Wu Youyou only touched the eaves of Fang Yun's bedroom, and the emperor came.

    Wu Youyou couldn't walk or go down. After thinking for a while, she still lay quietly on the beam, eavesdropping on the conversation between the emperor and Fang Yun.

    Seeing the emperor here in Fang Yun, Wu Youyou found that he was much more haggard than in front of others!

    The emperor in front of the people is still holding it, and he is full of energy. But the emperor in front of Fang Yun looked terminally ill, so weak that he seemed to die in minutes.

    Seeing the emperor's appearance, the first thought that came to Wu Youyou's mind was--Okay, the dog emperor, you know how to play the pity card!

    I just don't know if Fang Yun will eat this bitter plan!

    Just as Wu Youyou was pondering in secret, Fang Yun and the emperor sat down on the couch, supporting each other.

    As soon as the two sat down, the emperor ordered all the people serving in the hall to go out.

    Seeing the emperor like this, Wu Youyou knew that he wanted to talk to Fang Yun.

    Sure enough, when the palace maid closed the door, the emperor held Fang Yun's hand, looked at her with affection and grief, and said, "Yun'er... can I live until I can see our child? Day?" The

    emperor's words shocked Wu Youyou.

    And Fang Yun, who was sitting opposite the emperor, couldn't control his expression for a while, showing a surprised look.

    Fortunately, Fang Yun reacted immediately.

    "What did you say, Your Majesty? Why can't the concubine understand it?"

    Fang Yun pretended to be confused.

    The emperor sighed softly, and his tone was helpless and indulgent: "Didn't you agree - when there are only you and me in private, do you call me Achen as you used to?"

    Wu Youyou couldn't help but pouted.

    Fang Yun in the room nodded gently and changed his words: "Achen."

    Fang Yun's address made the emperor smile immediately.

    But his poisoning was too deep, and his whole body was weak, so he struggled to even laugh.