"We mean, yes, we can sing. But, no, we get so nervous and we can't do it." Meena said. "We mean, we would totally do it, but..." Snow said, as he stammers a bit. "No, we... No." The both of them said.

"I'm gonna take that as a maybe." Buster said.

"Great! Look, they're back! We're gonna come back to this, Meena and Snow." Buster said, as he went over to the Q-Teez, when he saw them.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Buster went to the room, and turned off the music.

"Listen, guys, forget what I said before. You are very talented. Please, join the show." Buster said. The Q-Teez look at each other confused.

"Okay? Yes? No? Oh, um... Here..." Buster said, as he took a book, and begin speaking Japanese. The Q-Teez gasped, and the one in green slaps him, as they all went out of the room.

"What? Hey, no! Wait, wait, wait! Don't go!" Buster said.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Rosita was inside the room, a she placed a bunch of instructions on the floor.

"Oh. What is this for?" Gunter asked, as he came into the room.

"Now, we use this to follow the steps." Rosita said, as she stood up, and begin singing, while following the steps. "Venus - Bananarama"

🎆Goddess on a mountain top🎆
🎆Burning like a silver flame🎆
🎆The summit of beauty and love...🎆

Rosita stops singing, when Casper came in screaming, and mess with the papers.

"Casper! Casper, no!" Rosita said, as she tries to stop him. "How about this? Ha-ha!" Gunter said. Rosita picks Casper up.

"Come on! What did I tell you? I'm so sorry, he had a fever and it was too late to get a sitter, so..." Rosita said, as Casper got out of her grip, giggling and shouting, as he continues running around.

"Well, you seem fine now!" Rosita said, a bit annoyed. 

"Wow!" Gunter said, as he begins singing while messing with the papers.

✨Well I'm your Venus
I'm your fire, at your desire.

"Stop! You're messing it up! Hey!" Rosita said, as she grabs the paper, while Gunter and Casper continues to mess with it.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Buster and Ash were in Ash's room. "Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen" being played from the stereo.

"I am not singing this!" Ash said. "What's not to like? You're female and you're a teenager. This song was made for you." Buster said, as he was dancing.

"Wow. It's like you can see inside my tiny, teenage mind." Ash said, sarcastically. 

"I know, right? You just gotta add some moves and a little bit of..." Buster said, as he sings the part, while putting his own dance moves.

Hey I just met you.
And this is crazy.
But here's my number.
So call me maybe.

"Go for it!" Buster said. "Oh, you mean like this?" Ash asked, as she begins dancing, while singing.

🎸Try to chase me!🎸
🎸But here's my number.🎸
🎸So call me maybe!🎸