Regardless of whether the matter was reasonable or not, the emperor released Fang Yun from the secret room, saying that she was a palace maid who was favored by him, and he directly sealed her as a concubine, bestowed the title Ning, and ordered her to live in Jingyi Palace and hold the throne of the first palace.

    As a qualified concubine, Wu Youyou naturally wanted to make trouble.

    Unexpectedly, the emperor regarded Fang Yun so closely, and directly sent the imperial guards to guard the Jingyi Palace, rejecting all requests to see Fang Yun.

    No matter what happened, Wu Youyou had a conflict with the imperial guards on the spot.

    The harem caught fire, and the fire was still on Fang Yun, who he loved the most, and the imperial concubine who he could not afford to offend. The emperor felt extremely big.

    But this matter cannot be ignored or dragged, the emperor can only bite the bullet and go to mediation.

    The first time was to coax Wu Youyou, but for the second and third time, it was still necessary to coax.

    Who told the emperor to dote on Ning Concubine so much? ! As the first favorite concubine of the harem, it is strange that Wu Youyou can bear it!

    The harem of the previous dynasty was on fire, and the emperor was exhausted, but he had no time to take care of the replacement work of Dong Jiajun.

    Under the cover of Wu Youyou and Fang Yun, the Dong family quietly exchanged the hundreds and thousands of households that had been replaced by the emperor with their confidant generals.

    ——Because

    the emperor was worried that the people in the palace would see Fang Yun’s face and recognize her, he kept Fang Yun well and did not let her meet other concubines in the palace.

    Under such circumstances, Wu Youyou and Fang Yun's competition for favor was like shouting from the air. After more than half a year of trouble, the two of them hadn't met once.

    Wu Youyou couldn't help but feel anxious.

    After all, the situation was changing all the time, and she and Fang Yun had no chance to meet in private. She was worried that it would affect the subsequent trend of the situation.

    Moreover, she has a very important news to tell Fang Yun! !

    ——It

    was not easy to meet Fang Yun on the bright side, so Wu Youyou put on the night clothes again, and quietly sneaked into Jingyi Palace while the night was dark and windy.

    At that time, Fang Yun had just fallen asleep.

    Wu Youyou flew over the eaves and walked the walls, the rabbits rose and falcons fell, and turned into Fang Yun's bedroom.

    Fortunately, Fang Yun didn't have the habit of keeping people in the bedroom when he was sleeping, which saved Wu Youyou's efforts to clean up the palace staff.

    Wu Youyou slid into the heavy curtain like a puff of smoke, bullied him, took the lead to cover Fang Yun's mouth and nose, and whispered in her ear at the moment when she was awakened: " Sister Fang, it's me."

    Although Fang Yun didn't hear Wu Youyou's voice, she recognized her from the name "Sister Fang".

    Fang Yun nodded in the quilt, and Wu Youyou released her hand and watched her sit up from the bed.